Farming onyx eggs

1h 30 mins to about 2 hours for all dailies :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Then one where you were level 90 sooner, or the one with the higher egg rates? :p

Evidence of higher egg spawn rates and when it got nerfed?

or is it just blind people crying they can't find eggs that look like rocks.

How about the people in my guild (and on the forums as well), that literally got exalted in hours? These are the people that know all the spawn places, so if theres a decrease, theyd definately be the ones to know.

Using such a ridiculous argument such as not being able to see them, when the actual sources are those very people that get exalted in a day is kind of meh. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Evidence of higher egg spawn rates and when it got nerfed?

or is it just blind people crying they can't find eggs that look like rocks.

How about the people in my guild (and on the forums as well), that literally got exalted in hours? These are the people that know all the spawn places, so if theres a decrease, theyd definately be the ones to know.

Using such a ridiculous argument such as not being able to see them, when the actual sources are those very people that get exalted in a day is kind of meh. ;)

As I said in the other thread, every time, every single time I show someone the spawn points, we immediately find 1-3 eggs that they hadn't before. I got exalted in hours so yes I do know what I'm talking about. People these days are just blind (20-30 eggs in 10 hours is still 20-30 minutes PER egg average, I will remind you)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
13/10/2012 13:37Posted by Xtotti
Sorry dude for having a job not be able to grind dailies everyday....

Yet you have the time to farm for onyx eggs?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
13/10/2012 16:02Posted by Kris
Sorry dude for having a job not be able to grind dailies everyday....

Yet you have the time to farm for onyx eggs?

Next he'll say he has a thundering ruby cloud serpent sitting in his bags that he can never ride due to not having time for dailies.
Reply Quote
damn you guys are soo funny !!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I reached exalted within 2 days of few hours of farming eggs each day.

I do not believe the eggs have been nerfed when it comes to spawn rate, but more people have started to farm them which leaves you finding less eggs.

Example I farmed 2 hours and found like 20 eggs with only 5 people farming.

When I farmed around 50 people, I found 20 eggs within 6 hours.

So it does make a major difference.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I reached exalted within 2 days of few hours of farming eggs each day.

I do not believe the eggs have been nerfed when it comes to spawn rate, but more people have started to farm them which leaves you finding less eggs.

Example I farmed 2 hours and found like 20 eggs with only 5 people farming.

When I farmed around 50 people, I found 20 eggs within 6 hours.

So it does make a major difference.

Its great to hear about all those great spawn rates...before the nerfs. Your achievements make that much QUITE clear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tell me where is the evidence about the nerf? What I experienced was the rate went down when A LOT of people started to farm.

I think each egg have like 20 minutes respawn timer, meaning if you're alone you can catch them all and continue over, but if all farm them you need to wait much longer to actually catch someone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Tell me where is the evidence about the nerf? What I experienced was the rate went down when A LOT of people started to farm.

I think each egg have like 20 minutes respawn timer, meaning if you're alone you can catch them all and continue over, but if all farm them you need to wait much longer to actually catch someone.

I asked for evidence on page one and he ignored. Discard as troll imo.
Reply Quote
77 Human Mage
I'm amazed at how people are foaming @ the mouth, the OP made this thread to ask for help to farm the eggs.

No one cares if you love daillies or if you spend every waking moment grinding rep and consider it fun in your twisted mind.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Where is yours that you even farmed recently?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Sort of impossible considering I've farmed it earlier than that.. is it not?

You were asked for evidence of this nerf, because as soon as the 24 hours of untouched spawning was gone the eggs were rare straight off the bat. If you can't find any eggs you are BAD, it is not nerfed. If you actually brought a decent argument I'd go there for 30 mins to prove it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Sort of impossible considering I've farmed it earlier than that.. is it not?

You were asked for evidence of this nerf, because as soon as the 24 hours of untouched spawning was gone the eggs were rare straight off the bat. If you can't find any eggs you are BAD, it is not nerfed. If you actually brought a decent argument I'd go there for 30 mins to prove it.

They might not be nerfed, but on my low pop realm earlier this week I got a grand total of 2 eggs in 7 hours. And that was with knowing every single spawnpoint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Lol implying people only work 8 hours a day...

depends on the country :)

in finland it is mostly 8, but can be 6-10.

so atleast here we got time

im sweden its around around 8-10
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just do dailies man.
You talk about time being an issue.
But in a time frame, 15mins gets you 1.5k rep from the 3 dailies.
You'd have to find 3 eggs in 15mins to equal that and most people will tell that it's damn near impossible now.

So by doing dailies you'll actually save your self time, but the time spent will be spread out over a longer period.

Plus doing dailies you'll get gold and valor.
Reply Quote
Topic closed since was stupid enough to post here hoping for some help not being told what im doing or what i should do... once again you guys proved wow forums are bad for good wow players because bored trolls are here.....

@ clearxo Thanks for being the only one understanding my post, once again you proved to me on those forums 1in10 is not a troll ;)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

You'd have to find 3 eggs in 15mins to equal that and most people will tell that it's damn near impossible now.

^

As I said, even for those server first cloud serpents like myself - once the 24 hours of untouched spawning was gone it averages out at gaining 1 egg per 30 mins. I was with competition but I found tehy just flew around the peaks 'thinking' they knew each spawn.

P.S. Netherwing was seen as similar. People estimated 6 eggs /hour spawn which means with competition you are unlikely to run into more than 2 eggs /hour.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Haha oh dear, people giving stick for not wasting their whole day on wow like them.. faith in humanity drizzling away
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]