No Alchemy Trinkets in MoP?

90 Pandaren Monk
Hi.

Is it just me, or is there no alchemy trinkets for Mist of Pandaria? I cannot seem to find any at least.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There are not, but this is engineering alternative for them. You have to buy 3 different cog-wheel gems to it. Note that it's BoE so you can buy it from AH and you don't need the profession to equip it.
Ghost Iron Dragonling
Edited by Droodle on 16/10/2012 10:12 BST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Actually, there is an Alchemy trinket. You'll get a random drop quest early on called "Strange Spherical Stone" (mine dropped on the first day in Jade Forest) which requires 3 x Golden Lotus to complete, which will reward you with an iLvl 450 trinket - Zen Alchemist Stone
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I don't understand this , almost every other profession can craft an epic quality item to sell or to use , but alchemists get a trinket that can be replaced as soon as you start your heroics or in some cases even before that because of the Brewfest event.

Why not make this trinket ATLEAST 463 ? I mean archeology gets 463 items why can't we ? it's a primary profession.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The Zen Alchemist Stone is actually better than anything from a heroic dungeon, it's arguably better than some epics.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Trinket is awesome, don't be fooled by the ilvl. And if you are replacing it with Brewfest trinkets... well what can I say.

Other then that, us Alchemists have plenty of advantages compared to most other professions. If only Golden Lotus was more accessible (like Ghostcrawler recently twittered, to be investigating and adjusting), we would be even better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
the 450 ilevel alchy trinket is actually pretty good. just coz its blue and 450 daint mean anything.
Reply Quote
26 Human Warrior
I don't understand this , almost every other profession can craft an epic quality item to sell or to use , but alchemists get a trinket that can be replaced as soon as you start your heroics or in some cases even before that because of the Brewfest event.

Why not make this trinket ATLEAST 463 ? I mean archeology gets 463 items why can't we ? it's a primary profession.

Uh, item level is a number. One of many on a trinket, in this case, the item level doesn't reflect well how good it is. You are unlikely to replace it with anything from heroic or seasonal events.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It's good if you want mastery. So, not good for me.

It was good during TBC when you used mana potions on cooldown as healer. :)

edit: don't know how good the proc is compared to what I have now though and you can ofcourse reforge the mastery. Need to take a closer look at it.
Edited by Forlin on 19/10/2012 13:09 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
There are not, but this is engineering alternative for them. You have to buy 3 different cog-wheel gems to it. Note that it's BoE so you can buy it from AH and you don't need the profession to equip it.
Ghost Iron Dragonling

This trinket might also be good. Can put 960 haste in there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ghost Iron Dragonling

This trinket might also be good. Can put 960 haste in there.

They're not gem slots. They're cogwheels. Each cogwheel has 600 of a secondary stat, and each one has to be a different secondary stat. i.e. 600 Spirit, 600 Haste, & 600 Crit. Still good, I've made one for each of my alts (on my engineering alt).
Edited by Trudee on 19/10/2012 13:18 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
the trinket is awesome. well for me as an feral/guardian druid that is.

also the proc-rate is not to shabby either.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
19/10/2012 12:14Posted by Aenyo
Alchemists have plenty of advantages compared to most other professions.

Could you be more specific here? What i can see is less interrest in Flask, Elixirs or Potions, not even worth to mention. So we got the Living Steel Transmute which means you have to buy 6x 80g bar = 480g. On my realm the Living Sreel is going for around 600g.

24h cooldown = 120g profit.

Lol´d cryin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have just requested sticky. This is an issue I have noticed as well. Why we do not have Alchemist Flask anymore? What is the logic and where are the stats just for alchemists? Flask could be renewed every 1 hour, like a buff. Now I cant imagine myself doing flasks all the time.
This need to be answered.

PS: Flask is not the same as trinket. In Cata we had both but only flask was given you additional buff just for alchemists - like any other profession got (except JC cause Blizz !@#$ed it up)

PS 2: Alchemy now is less than mediacore. I hope developers didnt loose their interest in it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The cata alchemist flask was upgraded to give 320 stats, and Mixology gives us that amount extra from a normal flask and double duration (2 hours).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]