Northrend Cloth Scavenging in Pandaria?

90 Gnome Warlock
It doesn't seem that you'll ever get additional cloths from this trait while in Pandaria. I know it says "Northrend" but it worked in Cata zones as well. I used to really often be able to re-loot corpses for additional cloth that had already been looted while doing cata dungeons. This hasn't happen at all in Pandaria dungeons. Just curious if it's intended to work in Panda but for some reason doesn't at the moment, or if it will only work on frostweave and embersilk cloth? Or is there maybe a Panda scavenger trait to learn somewhere (I do have tailoring 600 already)?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
For me it works.

How do I know?

I loot a pile of corpses, move on and then have to move back when the others start looting since extra cloth appears the moment they do.

In all fairness, I have a good deal of bank slots filled with the highest tier cloth bolts... I have no clue what to use it on since you seem to get so much and use so little.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Yep, does work fine on Pandaria mobs as well.

Would be a good idea to rework the tooltip though so it was more informative or less confusing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Ok thanks. It would be great if they updated the tooltip, it really should have been done when cata was released.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hey guys,
You should suggest the update in-game.
To submit a suggestion in-game:

• Open the Customer Support window (the red question mark on your action bar).
  • Click Submit Suggestion.
  • Enter your suggestion, making sure to follow the guidelines on the submission form.
  • Click Submit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]