Where do I start the Klaxxi dailies?

90 Human Warlock
Hello, I just dinged lvl 90 and wonder where I can start the Klaxxi dailies.

I found all the factions on the Summer Terrace, but couldn't find anyone from Klaxxi.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Gnome Priest
The Klaxxi daily quests have to be unlocked through the questing experience in the Dread Wastes. So you basically just have to do the quests in the zone, and the daily quests will appear.

It's because of the fact that The Klaxxi daily quests continue the story from the questing experience in the Dread Wastes, so alas, they have to be unlocked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i left questing a week or so a go but then decided to do the klaxxi quest line for the rep and i cant find any quests at all in the dread wastes. I can remember doing a few quests there but i cant see any quest in my log and cant find any in the zone

what have i done wrong?
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Gnome Priest
22/10/2012 19:31Posted by Ragsta
what have i done wrong?

You probably just haven't picked up the next quest in the questline when it was offered, and then just forgot about it.

Looking at your character profile, it doesn't seem like you have progressed very far in the zone.
Do you remember freeing some insect NPC from an orange amber block? That's very early in the zone, and if you remember having done that, then try to fly to Klaxxi'vess – it's located in the middle of the zone, there's a huge pulsing pillar in the middle – as there may be some quests for you there.
If there isn't, and you don't recall having freed the insect NPC from the amber block, then you're probably still doing the starting quests near the Serpent Wall in the east, close all those spiders. Try to look around there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@OP
22/10/2012 17:59Posted by Jito
It's because of the fact that The Klaxxi daily quests continue the story from the questing experience in the Dread Wastes, so alas, they have to be unlocked.

It's also because of the fact that the Klaxxi are regularly being the offenders in a slaughterfest with the Pandaren (as you learn during questing, *wink, wink*), so it's natural they don't have a representative at the Shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31003

... is the quest that starts the reputation chain with the Klaxxi.

You need to complete 2 quests before it becomes available:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31001
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31002

They can be acquired from Bowmistress Li on the Serpent's Spine.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'm just flying to Klaxxi'Vess and doing all dailies at there since one week; are they only dailies or can I unlock more dailies [ Honored right now ]
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
23/02/2013 16:19Posted by Solidrogue
I'm just flying to Klaxxi'Vess and doing all dailies at there since one week; are they only dailies or can I unlock more dailies [ Honored right now ]

You unlock more dailies by freeing all the Paragons, which is done by completing all the quest hubs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]