Armory not updating after Realm Transfer..

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello,

I transfered from Defias Brotherhood to Twisting Nether last week; yet my armory is still showing me on my old realm (and old guild, old gear, etc).. I can see myself in my new guild's roster (on Twisting Nether), but when I try to view my armory from there I am sent to the "Oops! This character is currently unavailable" screen..

Is there anything I, or you, can do to resolve this?

Edit: The only thing that seems to be updating are my achievements.. Which I find somewhat odd.
Edited by Moldrak on 26/10/2012 07:33 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There are quite a few posts on this front page even about the same issue, it's known and being looked at, but basically armory is slow/bugged atm.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Are you viewing the Armory through the website or via mobile Moldrak?

We are aware of issues with the Armory updating and it can take a few days for the changes to fully complete.

Have you tried resetting your password to force the change?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I always view it via the website, have also attempted to reset my password but this wasn't succesful.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Did you reset your password through the "forgotten password?" option?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I did not, no.. I manually reset it via the "change password" option. I will try your suggestion now and report back once I have done so, thank you.

Edit: After going through the password reset process, I'm still having the same issue.. Guess I'll have to wait :(
Edited by Moldrak on 26/10/2012 21:16 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]