Hunters are ridiculous

1 Goblin Rogue
How much control they have and how long they can take a person out of the game once trinkett has been used. The scatter shot and trap combo is too much especially with a nice silencing shot once its finished. oh and did i mention they do stupid stupid damage.

Anyone failing to get 2k in arena with a hunter should reroll.
Reply Quote
94 Human Monk
There's a thread on the hunter forums where this guy is owning ppl on his BM hunter by just spamming 1 macro. He has nothing but this macro on his actionbars, and he uses nothing else. Shows how broken the class is.

And then there are the pets. I wish I had a way to ensure that all my autohits land on the target. Oh but wait.... hunters have their autohits AND the damage the pets do, so even if I could sent my weapons after someone who cc'd me, the comparison isn't valid.
A non pet class, you can cc the player, and he can't hit you. CC a pet class, and they can still do damage to you, interrupt you, and in the case of warlocks, FUKKIN AUTOMATICALLY CC YOU BACK WITHOUT ANY EFFORT FROM THE WARLOCK. Broken much?

I play a monk. I have ONE 5 sec aoe stun on a 45 sec cd. So how do I use it against a BM hunter. The smartest play is probably to use it to stun his jurassic park, so it doesnt rape me while the hunter is hiding in stealth. But the stun doesnt last for the full duration of the pet extravaganza, so there's that to deal with.

So I've used my only stun to survive ONE huntard cd. Here come the rest, here come the traps, here come the scattershot, the slows etc... Like I said, I am a monk. I have nine hundred gap closers, but against a bm hunter I might as well have a row boat without oars.

Now, it has to be said that I am far from expert with windwalker monk. I can take a hunter 1 on 1, if I time things right, and use all my cd's just right. The BM hunter can beat me tho, if he has his jurassic park off cd. He can just pop it and hide in stealth. The aforementioned video... He does just that. Releases his retarded zoo of pets and hides behind a pillar in stealth while his pets tear through the opponent. Yay blizz. Not only are they ignoring the growing problem with bots in bgs. They are even giving classes their own bots now. A zoo that can pve down their targets while the hunter lols, warlock pets that can automatically cc anyone who puts a cc on the lock...

If I played a hunter or lock, I'd rage against these things, and any lock or hunter who talks about his pvp ratings, I am just going to laugh at them and ask them if they could have done it without their bots. These changes fuk hunters and locks over, but they are too busy creaming over the faceroll to notice that everyone else is fast losing respect for those classes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
A non pet class, you can cc the player, and he can't hit you. CC a pet class, and they can still do damage to you, interrupt you, and in the case of warlocks FUKKIN AUTOMATICALLY CC YOU BACK WITHOUT ANY EFFORT FROM THE WARLOCK.

Amen, can`t say it better ridacous. if player gets cc`ed no commands to pet aswell would be nice.
Reply Quote
94 Human Monk
27/10/2012 15:40Posted by Lightgoddes
if player gets cc`ed no commands to pet aswell would be nice.

Yes. Lock or hunter cc makes me unable to do anything for the duration. Apart from my trinket, I have NO SKILLS that aren't locked out when I'm cc'd.
This should be so for all classes.

Just take any class. You blow your cd's and you are cc'd. Wasted cd's. Life is tough. Not so for pet classes. They blow cd's and you can stun and cc them as much as you want. It doesn't stop their pets. A balanced way for this to work would be that if a hunter pops his jurassic park, and he is cc'd, the pets should take no action until the cc wears off or is broken.

In short: Pets are commanded by their owners. When the owner is incapacitated and can't give a command, the pets should be unable to act.

I am glad I don't play a rogue against hunters. Imagine perfectly stunlocking the hunter, only to get raped by his pets... Rogue is one of the classes that takes the most skill to play well in pvp. Hunter is one of those that requires the least skill (look up the one button pvp video on hunter forums). How is it balanced that a rogue has to play smart and with skills, and with the press of one button, a hunter has successfully negated all of that, can just emote lols at the rogue as the pets tear him down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]