Glyph of enduring healing sphere

86 Goblin Death Knight
Glyph of enduring healing sphere need to be changed so that it makes the sphere to be cast on the target instead of increasing the duration, name changed too.

Monk needs away to make that sphere to be cast on target istead of location.
Reply Quote
20/10/2012 17:30Posted by Göblöz

So chi-burst?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
20/10/2012 17:45Posted by Easyz

So chi-burst?

He's talking about our mastery... not the tier 2 talents. But yes I have to agree with OP. This glyph would make it good in lfr and random hcs.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Death Knight
Not talking about mastery but the actual healing sphere spell [Healing Sphere]

so the glyph would change it to be cast on the target instead of being targeted on location.
Edited by Göblöz on 21/10/2012 10:22 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
You can just place it on their position or think ahead and put it on their future position.
Regardless, its a useless heal @ 90. Its energy cost is beyong reasonable and MW don't use it at all, their mastery does it for them.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Think that would be pretty OP actually. You guys know the healing and global cooldown of that thing? It's amazing as it is!
Reply Quote
21/10/2012 14:06Posted by Tarasqt
You guys know the healing and global cooldown of that thing? It's amazing as it is!

20k healing and normal global cooldown.

It also costs 60 Energy which after one use takes about 2-6 seconds to reuse.

Man, that's OP as hell, no wonder people can live so long spamming this amazing ability that gets used so often and is never ignored by anyone all the time!

On Topic: I'd rather get a glyph that made it actually worth using to heal, rather than a convenience of one click glyph to be honest.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
21/10/2012 15:16Posted by Asrane
You guys know the healing and global cooldown of that thing? It's amazing as it is!

20k healing and normal global cooldown.

It also costs 60 Energy which after one use takes about 2-6 seconds to reuse.

Man, that's OP as hell, no wonder people can live so long spamming this amazing ability that gets used so often and is never ignored by anyone all the time!

On Topic: I'd rather get a glyph that made it actually worth using to heal, rather than a convenience of one click glyph to be honest.

Should have specified; as mistweaver. And yes I can spam this and outlive anyone, and no it doesn't have a normal global cooldown :>
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
God damn fckn retards....im talking about the !@#$ing healing sphere spell that all classes have.

NOT MASTERY.

Its game breaker to have to target it on location to get the heal when in tight spot, it should cast on the target and that glyph should be changed to just do so. no one gives a %^-* about one mnute increase in duration.

and this guy above..!@#$ you!

Show me a rogue casting Healing Spheres if all classes get it. There's no reason to get mad. Mistweaver Healing Spheres are awesome and you can outheal almost anything with them. Ww spheres are bad because of the energy cost. Now if you can't keep it civil yourself, please stop posting at all. Tarasqt was 100% right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]