Are the Safari achievements bugged?

90 Orc Hunter
I've been recently trying to complete (or gradually fill up) my Safari achievements, whilst aiming for my pet Venus and the Safari title (I know i can't complete it till next summer), yet i noticed that some of the "Steps" for the achievement aren't rightfully completing themselves. So far the I am having problems making the pets Emperor Crab, Feverbite Hatchling and Garden Moth complete the step for the Pandaria Safari achievement. I've caught a great number of each, tried releasing all of them and re-catching. Caught numerous ones of different qualitys/ui reloads. Nothing seems to make them complete the step!

I haven't been able to find any posts about this problem except some blue post stating some achievement bugs wouldn't show as fixed in until 5.1. I didn't really want to waste a GMs time with this problem, so is anybody else having it, will it be fixed? It gets rather frustrating at this stage after dedicating so much time to this!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Some of the pets won't be highlighted green when you catch them, such as the ones you mentioned. However, once you catch all of the pets involved in that achievement it will award you the achivement. Or at least it did for me on all but Kalimdor because yeh got to wait till next summer! Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kydd, i got same problem. So far having problems with Emperor Crab and Devouring maggot. And yeah Paffa, got that kind problem with taming achievements. But now i have "tamer" title even some of those achievements still shows i haven't completed them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]