Windwalker PVE Stats Priority.

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello there fellow Windwalkers I am currently wondering what stat priority you would recommend for me. I am looking at noxxic right now and I can see it is currently

Melee Hit (7.5%) > Agility > Expertise (7.5%) > Crit > Haste > Mastery

But earlier I saw someone saying haste would be more benefical due to Monks are agility users and already have high crit %.

So what would you recomemnd for stat priority for a LFR/Heroic geared DPS?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
as far as i know its haste>crit until about 6,6k haste then its crit>haste
but thats from elitistjerks (atleast was like that)

but as of now even if i try to get as much haste as i can im still ending up pretty closesly on haste/crit having 4,4k haste and 3,9k crit
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
If you are not doing raids/lfr/challenges yet, then reforge even hit&expertise to haste/crit/mastery, as you only need to be capped for lvl 92. Which will give you like 2.5-3k more secondary stats to count with and do dps.

When I was reforging from heroics to LFR I've lost about 30k dps (from 100k) just to hit them.. So I hope I'll get some more items very soon to compensate that loss.. but since the Fortune hates me, I keep getting just gold and gold and gold and gold..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you are not doing raids/lfr/challenges yet, then reforge even hit&expertise to haste/crit/mastery, as you only need to be capped for lvl 92. Which will give you like 2.5-3k more secondary stats to count with and do dps.

When I was reforging from heroics to LFR I've lost about 30k dps (from 100k) just to hit them.. So I hope I'll get some more items very soon to compensate that loss.. but since the Fortune hates me, I keep getting just gold and gold and gold and gold..

Do dailies and get the badge things...but, I have been doing lfr since it was released and won one piece of gear. It's just the way it goes.

I have entered MSV 6 times on normal mode and wiped, I leave, the group wins...so I am either !@#$ or they hate me - or worst, both - but until I actually get a group that 'wins' I will be LFR LFR LFR too
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There's only a 6.6k haste cap if have T14 bonuses and use FoF on cooldown. If you don't have T14 or don't use FoF on cooldown, it's fine to stack haste far beyond 6.6k.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]