100 Human Warrior
Yes it's Silvermoon v2.0.

FCM fixed that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
RIP dear hordies, I will miss you all xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Why did Blizzard give FCM to the Horde in the first place?? kinda stupid imo.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
28/10/2012 21:49Posted by Hêlion
Why did Blizzard give FCM to the Horde in the first place?? kinda stupid imo.

Because the alliance never used theirs and we had begged for just one since 2009.
The allia...no, BLIZZARD had their chance at balancing realms a long time ago and have - glancing at the realm balance on most servers - failed miserably in doing so (because money talks when transfering to otherwise full realms), so now they cook up a half assed "solution" (CRZ) to combat that the majority of all their PvP realms are 1:0.x ratio'd.

... resulting in even moar QQ from the players that actively paid to BE the outnumbering faction and now are back at 1:1 ratio.

And since the community never puts their foot down like they did with Real ID, no change is about to happen.
Because if we wanted, we could force a change to the transfer system - but it would require a massive protest across the board.

Edit: Imagine that you'd get just 1% of the EU/US community to boy cut the game unless transfer fees were lowered/removed, that's quite financial impact right there....
But alas, that kind of organization would require ...well, organization /sighs
Edited by Megaera on 29/10/2012 06:50 GMT
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Warlock
Where have all the hoard gone? It's not a good place for a leveling type to grow up in...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Well. Horde side is more dead than ever now. kinda regret that i didnt use the free transfer. no pugs of any kind anymore, so atm im wery bored. almost no point of being online. Just for the LFR and valor resets on wednesday`s =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yeah, when is blizzard going to do something, seeing 1 or 2 hordes in an entire day is sad. Auction house is for the most part dead.
No groups to old raid(and since blizzard wants us to do that with new pets from the old raids, this is stupid) or to do Sha of Anger, or any other stuff where some communication is required.

So Mods/blues/battle.net forum people, can we please get a real answer(not only say we are looking into it, please.)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i just logged in after 10 months and was wondering where is everyone - so i checked forum and now i ve lost my wish to play for another 10months TT. I hope blizzard ll make another FCM , paying for my 8 characters to migrate is not an option
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
31/10/2012 07:56Posted by Neslepax
i just logged in after 10 months and was wondering where is everyone - so i checked forum and now i ve lost my wish to play for another 10months TT. I hope blizzard ll make another FCM , paying for my 8 characters to migrate is not an option

You mean "logged in" as in not being active for 10 months or? Because then you're just plain stupid to demand a FCM if you haven't paid for this game for 10 whole months.

It's a company, get real.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
31/10/2012 11:08Posted by Comic

You mean "logged in" as in not being active for 10 months or? Because then you're just plain stupid to demand a FCM if you haven't paid for this game for 10 whole months.

It's a company, get real.

I'm sorry, what? Do you realize how little sense your post makes?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh There is plenty hords, but they are hiding in low lvl areas ganking lowlvl's cause they know they dont stand a chance in Pandaria. Havin alot of fun on my lvl 47 in Gadgetzan waching the Horde retards getting owned by guards and sucking up the repairbill atm <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
i have horde on this server, from what i've seen they all sits in ogrrimar 24/7, no dont talk, they do not answer for any wshiper..they just sits and waits... waiting for ... <....>?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
31/10/2012 13:43Posted by Ayano
I'm sorry, what? Do you realize how little sense your post makes?

No, please, can you enlighten me.
Edited by Comic on 01/11/2012 06:50 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]