Kilaxxi quest not working - release iyyokuk the lucid

90 Human Mage
I started the quest to release the paragons, but I don't remember doing this one. I've come back to do it now but I cannot find any quests in the zone, I cannot get past the enormous landslide in front of the cave,
I can see the action icon on my pointer but it does nothing. This is preventing me from completing the dread haste makes dread waste achievement and the stay kilaxi achievement

EDIT
i managed to walk in when someone else removed the rocks but it just teleports me back out, im obviously missing a part of this quest but i have no quests available in the area
Edited by Somebigbloke on 27/10/2012 13:15 BST
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hey Somebigbloke,
Can you see if "Fires and Fears of Old" or "Blood of Ancients" are available to you. Both should be North East of Kor'vess
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i have nothing available to me at the brew garden, I have a feeling i had one of these and have abandoned it previously
Edited by Somebigbloke on 27/10/2012 14:03 BST
Reply Quote
Customer Service
In that case your best bet will probably be sending a ticket to the Game Masters, they can have a closer look at your quests and see what they can do to help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ive got a ticket open. Average wait time is 9 days 12hrs GG blizz >.>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
hi guys, sorry to reply on this topic but I wanted to know if you could help me.

I destroyed the Ruining Fork by accident. So now I cannot remove the rocks.

Any ideas where I can rebuy this item? I also dont see any incomplete quests, so I assume I completed the quest to get the item so I cannot drop the quest and restart it :(

I know it was noob of me but these things happen haha

thanks guys
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
If this is the quest you're talking about http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31085 then dropping it and going back to the NPC to pick it up should give you the item. You should have the quest, otherwise the item itself seems a bit useless? If you don't actually have the quest in your questlog just go to where the wowhead link says to pick it up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
there is no question mark or exclamation mark in the whole of dread waste. so i am either noob or something is broken. i also checked my quest log and cannot see that quest in my list. so not sure how to proceed?
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hey Coniflex,
The quest should be available from Lya of Ten Songs who is North East of Kor'Vess. If you can't pick up the quest then you may want to send a ticket in-game so that the Game masters can look into it for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]