Realm Transfers Should be Free

1 Human Rogue
Ok this really gets up my wick, Blizzard is still charging for everything and one thing that annoys the hell out of me is Realm Transfer. I play on Shattered Halls which is near on dead, there should be somekind of free migration for us or some kind of merge. CRZ fails because it doesnt fix our economy and raiding grps.

If ArenaNet doesnt charge for transfers, neither should blizzard, its just wrong. Pure Greed and we all mugs for falling for it, including myself.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
Nope, they can't be free because blizzard thinks there's economy. Which you should better know by now doesn't exist, but why should they care - the transfers cost money. Thus, the server transfers will either require you with no bags and no backpack, or never be free (the latter).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
No one is forcing you to stay on that realm, you can easily re-roll a new character onto another realm.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Transfers cost money, thats rubbish. Its all automated and requires no man power what so ever to transfer a character from one server to another. Arenanet doesnt charge for this service with Guild Wars 2 so transfers should be free. End of. Every player who plays this game should sign a partition.

Was one of the reasons i quit wow a year ago was mainly due to dieing server. Then this CRZ came and thought mmm ill resub for a month just to see but tbh it Fails. doesnt work and now due to bugs with mounts, achievements its kinda made the game loose a few screws.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Why should i reroll, when ive invested 3-4years in the character i have now :-/
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
im amazed so many ppl will disagree with me on this
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
Transfers cost money, thats rubbish. Its all automated and requires no man power what so ever to transfer a character from one server to another. Arenanet doesnt charge for this service with Guild Wars 2 so transfers should be free. End of. Every player who plays this game should sign a partition.

Was one of the reasons i quit wow a year ago was mainly due to dieing server. Then this CRZ came and thought mmm ill resub for a month just to see but tbh it Fails. doesnt work and now due to bugs with mounts, achievements its kinda made the game loose a few screws.

excellent way to put it

!@#$ costs money wtf
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
25/10/2012 01:30Posted by Ezrizla
No one is forcing you to stay on that realm, you can easily re-roll a new character onto another realm.

How many times have you left everything you built in years behind and started fresh on a new realm?
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
25/10/2012 01:36Posted by Gannet
How many times have you left everything you built in years behind and started fresh on a new realm?

mind showing us whatever you've spent these years building?
Edited by Трэльф on 25/10/2012 01:39 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
25/10/2012 01:32Posted by Wtsa
Why should i reroll, when ive invested 3-4years in the character i have now :-/

because with most achievements and mounts being account wide what other reasons do you have to stick with characters on your present realm.

Leveling is reasonably fast, gearing up (ignore dailies for valor gear ;o) )pretty simple as well.

25/10/2012 01:33Posted by Wtsa
im amazed so many ppl will disagree with me on this

I'm not, but then again i can use the search function

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=server+transfer+should+be+free
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
idd why should i waste my time lvl up another character that ive already lvled, do all the same !@#$ ive already done just to save money. I mean admitedly £20.00 isnt a lot of money and i can afford that easily but its the principal here. Takes the piss when other MMOs dont charge for this.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
No way in hell anyone in their straight mind will subject themselves to endure enother !@#$ing Shado-pan? or whatever reputation now is go for the access to items, i farm points in endless scenarios (because i'm a dps, and only get called to scenarios which require no tank).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
25/10/2012 01:36Posted by Gannet

twice. Left all my alts on Blade's Edge and restarted on Defias Brotherhood. Didn't like being corpse camped by 85's. And just recently before MoP hit i restarted on Eonar, liked the realm so much I have relocated several of my alts there.
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
I can't for the sake of ef-yu-cee-kay spend the points because i don't have the unworthy non-wow nor-intelligent retconned racial compatibility with !@#$ing animals? do i have to comply? or perhaps raiding will give the better items and I should stick to Tillers? farms, if you so please?
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
25/10/2012 01:41Posted by Ezrizla

twice. Left all my alts on Blade's Edge and restarted on Defias Brotherhood. Didn't like being corpse camped by 85's. And just recently before MoP hit i restarted on Eonar, liked the realm so much I have relocated several of my alts there.

You have too much time to play this game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
because with most achievements and mounts being account wide what other reasons do you have to stick with characters on your present realm.

Leveling is reasonably fast, gearing up (ignore dailies for valor gear ;o) )pretty simple as well.

After leveling so many characters, having all professions at max, multiple classes to fill different roles i doubt i'm in the mood for doing everything all over again.

I'm just saying that when you have everything you need on your realm is really easy to be smug and not give a !@#$ on what troubles others.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
25/10/2012 01:43Posted by Wtsa

Not really, I have a full time job where I work 44 hours a week. I go out with my Gf ( yes she is real ) , I go down the pub with some mates occasionally.

I play most nights from 11pm to 2 am possibly 3 am. with the odd afternoon where I get a couple hours off i might play as well.

What difference does that make?

I have always been an altoholic, so I dont have all of my time devoted to one character. So I don't mind rolling on a new realm.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue

Not really, I have a full time job where I work 44 hours a week. I go out with my Gf ( yes she is real ) , I go down the pub with some mates occasionally.

I play most nights from 11pm to 2 am possibly 3 am. with the odd afternoon where I get a couple hours off i might play as well.

I have always been an altoholic, so I dont have all of my time devoted to one character. So I don't mind rolling on a new realm.

Ok thats fine, i guess your gameing time is mostly dedicated to WOW. See i play WOW, GW2 and singleplayer currently Deus Ex HR, oh and battlefield 3 with my next door neighbour on a wednesday and thurs night often so i have to devide 1-3 hours weeknights between all these games. maybe more time at weekend so u see, i dont have the time to lvl up another character, id rather invest my time in GW or soemthing. ive only subbed for a month, prob wont continue. annoying cos i really wanna do MOP content.

Hehe plus i run my own buisiness and have a wife to please. Just wish Blizzard would offer a free transfer so i got some ppl to play with as this is an MMO afterall. Thats isnt much to ask i dont think.
Edited by Wtsa on 25/10/2012 01:59 BST
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid

What they were trying to say, you spend much time playing a game you should avoid in first place or seek help. This is the game that forces a 12-month (notice not a year) sub on you. We're trying to our extent to help. In a good year instead of an altoholic you'll become an AA trainee and will hate us, the game and, perhaps, the stars that aligned so, callingly they put you this.

Or you'll trust in God and it's her will to put you to this task or experiment.
Edited by Трэльф on 25/10/2012 01:58 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
25/10/2012 01:56Posted by Трэльф
What they were trying to say, you spend much time playing a game you should avoid in first place or seek help. This is the game that forces a 12-month (notice not a year) sub on you. We're trying to our extent to help

Why should I avoid playing it or seek help?

You have intrigued me now.

25/10/2012 01:56Posted by Трэльф
We're trying to our extent to help

And who are you trying to help? i do believe that you are taking this thread off topic.

Realm Transfers Should be Free. My answer is still no.

edit; bad punctuation
Edited by Ezrizla on 25/10/2012 02:02 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]