How to get good pvp gear in Mop?

85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys,

I recently joined Wow again and got my first toon to 90. Now im kinda bummed to see that I do not have a clue how to get pvp gear...

Honor gear is only blue, but that does not bring me far. Also, I am more casual, so full time RBG or serious arena is not really possible. Casual RBG on the other hand is something I would like to try.

Can you guys give me any effective gearing tips? Especiallz how to grind, where to grind and where/what to buy

Thank you in advance!

JIzzatsu
Edited by Jizzatsu on 25/10/2012 06:48 BST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BGs for honor (358 IL) gear.
Cap Conquest by doing Arena cap every week, this will give you 1350 points in about an hour or less.

You can buy the PvP gear on the great wall, in the uppermost tower in Valley of the Four Winds.
Edited by Nikeyeia on 25/10/2012 08:03 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thank Nike!
But does 1350 a week give me enough to get good gear? I have seen many people in full purple pvp gear already, how did they get it?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
25/10/2012 06:47Posted by Jizzatsu
Honor gear is only blue, but that does not bring me far

As is the way at the start of every expansion. Have you noticed the gear you get from heroics is also blue?

You should focus less on the colour of the gear and more on the relative power is has.

25/10/2012 19:35Posted by Jizzatsu
I have seen many people in full purple pvp gear already, how did they get it?

If that is through armoury, the blue honour set is/was bugged on armoury and shows as ilvl 464 purples even though its 458 blue. This was changed to stop the pvp gear being better than the heroic gear pre raids.
Edited by Shafreeyah on 25/10/2012 21:03 BST
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Death Knight
I playing on my Paladin and i have PvP armor and i dont like it anymore so, where Else can i buy PvP Armor on level 76?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]