Brawlers Guild= Fight Club

90 Night Elf Priest
"If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight."

Looks like some devs love Fight Club! Good thing, because so do I :D
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
Nah, pay us a bit more, and if you don't they'll have more achievements. In a year whatever they've done will become doable in a week.

Yeah. Also it's squeezing the sock.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Didn't some of the undeads in the War quarter of Undercity (the ones doing practise fights) have names that were the same as a few of the Fight Club people?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy !@#$ we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't; and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Reply Quote
The funny thing is Blizzard went out of their way to come up with a SOLO based fight club, but made it GUILD ONLY. The irony is good.

I think the problem is the spectator mode, Blizzard wants us to watch but can't do the technology for us to watch like in Guild Wars 1 (still a fantastic spectator mode for the time).

The way around this is simply.

1) group, people join and the raid group etc get to watch. Everything's phased.

or if Blizz wants to keep the spectator mode open for everyone.

2) Have a series of quests around the world about joining brawlers guild (much in the way of the old riddle quest you got in booty bay pirate ships)

Then you enter, everyone can watch. You have to go to the brawlers Fight Club (it's what IT IS), to join up. Then you can go and quest and do what not until your turn.

You refuse your turn, you don't get a debuff for 30 mins. You're not allowed to re-enter the brawlers guild until the next day.

done and dusted. see that wasn't hard was it blizzard ;)
Edited by Galahad on 04/11/2012 11:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Blizzard throws a Fight Club concept in a game revolving around collecting stuff .. oh .. the .. irony.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
25/10/2012 00:09Posted by Jezzà
Looks like some devs love Fight Club! Good thing, because so do I :D

I love Fight Club too. I can't wait for my character to get into this guild! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]