Mop gear in 80-84

19 Human Rogue
Is it possbile to fix this ilvl problem. It feels a little retarded to see ppl running around with weapons that are 5x as storng as ones that can be used "normaly" on that lvl
FIX NAOW

kkthxbye
Reply Quote
i noticed this as well, my current bow has the same ilevel as a quest reward for a 90 scenario, it is usable at 85. this bow is BETTER then the ranged weapons in the dungeons in Pandaria, it was a random world drop (i found 2 of em in 2 days) but this has been a problem in all expansions, why they had to massively scale gear, when it would be easier to just carry on.
Edited by Phalhunt on 28/10/2012 13:42 GMT
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
well at 85 you have the full cata hp scaling in the 84 bg you are running around with a lot less life, just think a lvl 80 20-30k life can use a weapon with ilvl 400 which is the equivelent to ds gear

Edit: full green gear "83" ilvl 363 which is higher then entry lvl raid 85 eG: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/87468 one of the items.

i love how people go and pick these items up just to do pvp so much fun yo
Edited by Blutmensch on 28/10/2012 14:06 GMT
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
UPDATe 223K life unbuffed BloodDK Thats 10 times what a lvl 80 has in the same bg. so he can solo win the bg. THIS IS LIKE CHEATING FIX THIS !@#$ NOW PLZ
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
28/10/2012 14:17Posted by Blutmensch
UPDATe 223K life unbuffed BloodDK Thats 10 times what a lvl 80 has in the same bg. so he can solo win the bg. THIS IS LIKE CHEATING FIX THIS !@#$ NOW PLZ

You could just buy some gear, like he has. Spend a few 10-30k to be that geared to have the 'overpoweredness' feeling.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azshara/Critlikeabo%C3%9F/advanced

Spamming 3 pyros in a row, hitting for 50k each, balanced yo
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
Bug using please tell me more
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sorry guys, its a bug to spend 10k+ on level 80 MoP BoE gear.
Reply Quote
68 Dwarf Warrior
yup i dont know why blizz let it go on... with my 83 lock with 60k hp i just getting killed in 1gcd by any monk or for 4 sec cheap shot from rogues.. that must be stopped!!!!

problem is that there are 2 many faceroll noobs that using this bugged items and lock thier exp at lvl 84 to have that noob fun 1shooting ppl...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
They're not bugged items, they are hard to get BoE that drop from Rare Elite mobs in Mists of Pandaria.

Moreso they cost 1-3k each on the AH, to even get a full set you'd be spending 20K unlesss you farmed it yourself.

Just because you can't afford these items doesn't mean they're bugged.

I have some of these items on my shaman also in the 80-84 Bracket.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You guys could use with better gears tho, last time i was there on my druid she had more health/stats. :P
Reply Quote
28/10/2012 15:32Posted by Felanias
You guys could use with better gears tho, last time i was there on my druid she had more health/stats. :P

orly?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hehe it seems u've seen some of my guildies in bgs today)
Being hit by 120k with mage's frostbomb must cause untold pain in the rear, isn't it?

I haven't seen any Russians in the PVP Bracket in a long time.

We miss you. :c
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
care face. the main problem are bots..
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
How play moonkin ? 111 or 222?!
Reply Quote
84 Orc Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Id rather have them fix an odd bug were a group of level 90ies is paired with a group of level 85-89... I can promise you noone in that bg found it amusing..

Wel xcept for my level 90 team and me.. one shotting level 85 people...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I love bjams door breaker, harbinger, breadmaker and that bow. Makes leveling once you get to 80 (even more of) a cakewalk since you do so much dmg.
Edited by Drflux on 29/10/2012 13:28 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]