Cross-realm normal pandaria raid capabilities.

90 Draenei Priest
SuN
Hello folks, I've wanted to ask for some time now exactly what is the current X-realm function limited to?

I made a party with a Real-ID friend from another realm (Stormreaver) and we tried to enter Mogushan vaults but it said it is not possible for players from different realms. Now I am not too famliliar with newest changes but having a party and a LFR possibility already open to the game I see no reason to keep normal pandaria content out of reach for cross-realm raids such as what I was hoping we could do, both our servers are dead alliance side and nothing will be done to improve this and I can bank on this statement.

As for old content and parties + LFR that is hardly something you need to have a cross realm group in order to advance, but normal raids are a different set of things.
Can anyone give me any insight as to what he situation is?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It is available for all content except the newest content; in other words, when we're doing tier 14, you can raid tiers 1-13 cross-realm, then you get access to tier 14 once tier 15 is up, and so on. Presumably this is so that a sense of realm-specific raiding community does not get diminished.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]