Where to level up Elemental pets if there are many...

96 Undead Mage
Critter types everywhere?? My Spirit of Summer is level 1 and Critters take less damage from Elemental...
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
Look for the beast types around. There's a few. Otherwise there's always the Lost of Lordaeron (undead type) in Tirisfal Glades, after level 5 (easily grindable on the Lost) there should be a few more beast types you encounter while leveling. Also by this time you'll have secondary pets in battles against you, so you can use for example a beast to beat the critters, and switch out the undead when something else comes up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
also most elementals have some burning ability+conflagrate which does a lot of damage even vs critters. also they have alternative attacks like dragonkin attacks or magic attacks
Reply Quote
Get a rare Fel Flame from Shadowmoon...
(<3 stumbling on 'rare' pets)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
The easiest is to level up another team first, and then powerlevel the elemental.

I have the same issue with Undead (more or less) since there are (a) loads of Critters and (b) no Humanoids. I just use the undead against anything that is not critter.. and also not aquatic. That means.... yes. Only flying. My mech takes all the beasts. My critter takes the critters. My undead is not extremely useful.

But yesterday I came across a Pandaren Monk in pvp. The monk was pretty confident, my god it's a hard hitter. But my infected squirrel hit just a little bit harder. And it healed. I barely won.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]