Galleon - Only Possible if Jobless

(Locked)

90 Draenei Shaman
Sorry to say;

But it's only possible to do Galleon if you're a jobless degenerate.

You do stupid things such as put the boss to respawn on server restart, which means at "Whatever AM" the servers decide to go back up the boss is killable, and then after that it's pure random luck.

So, hows about having it spawn in evenings only?

It's really quite unfair having it spawn at really early AM, to those who actually have a job and contribute to society instead of drain from it - this gives nothing but a clear message from Blizzard:

"We want you to be unemployed and play our game".

Please fix this massive fail. By the time anyone is able to kill this boss 90% of the time they don't need the loot.
Edited by Ionstorm on 14/11/2012 14:15 GMT
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
You should post on this thread or any other similar ones already on the General-Gameplay forums: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5682788510
CS do not really deal with this sort of stuff
90 Undead Monk
Not everyone works days. Also, what job of great import and value do you do yourself, that lets you post whiney threads in your lunch hour?
55 Gnome Death Knight
Sorry to say;

You do stupid things such as put the boss to respawn on server restart, which means at "Whatever AM" the servers decide to go back up the boss is killable, and then after that it's pure random luck.

So, hows about having it spawn in evenings only?

It's really quite unfair having it spawn at really early AM, to those who actually have a job and contribute to society instead of drain from it - this gives nothing but a clear message from Blizzard:

"We want you to be unemployed and play our game".

Please fix this massive fail. By the time anyone is able to kill this boss 90% of the time they don't need the loot.

So only jobless people play in the morning? Hmm.. And I thought that nurses, firefighters, police, sales assistants, postmen etc.... work shifts.

Rather than making reasonable constructive post you made yours sound whiny and immature. Please dont throw all urs toys out of the pram.

* Btw I hit 90 week after Pandaria came out and I havent even seen Galleon yet.
Edited by Onyxea on 14/11/2012 18:08 GMT
90 Pandaren Monk
OP, first of all: calling people "jobless degenerates" is highly abusive, and is asking for flames and a forums ban.

Also, Galleon isn't ment to be a loot-piñata, but a harder world raid boss for the few. So in its design its not ment to be done by everyone. Galleon is like Kazzak, rarer and harder. This while the Sha is like Archavon, an easy to kill loot-piñata. And thats what they are. So there is nothing to fix.
26 Human Priest
Wow, 'jobless degenerates'.

After reading that, I couldn't care less what the point was of your thread.
89 Blood Elf Paladin
14/11/2012 14:14Posted by Ionstorm
Sorry to say;
Doesn't sound like you're sorry at all.
15 Orc Hunter

69 Undead Mage
i wouldn't go as far as how OP said it.. but must admit, there is an ussue with the time he spawns, just making it impossible for some people to even see him///
90 Human Priest
Wow, 'jobless degenerates'.After reading that, I couldn't care less what the point was of your thread.
23 Gnome Warlock

89 Worgen Druid

This.
91 Gnome Warlock
Sorry to say;

<snip>
It's really quite unfair having it spawn at really early AM, to those who actually have a job and contribute to society instead of drain from it
<snip>
Please fix this massive fail.

Fail fixed. Welcome to /ignore
90 Dwarf Warlock
I like how your question is just a cover for your passive-aggressiveness towards unemployed people.
90 Pandaren Mage
Well i have a job but i have never seen it spawn and prolly never will. Although i understand what the Op is saying i do not agree with all he said, that being said it would be nice we have the ability to get at least a chance at this boss once in a while
90 Gnome Priest
In do have a job, but since I am currently called in sick, (Flu sucks btw.....) I had my first view at him this morning on my main..... too bad he only dropped a bit of gold for me.
90 Night Elf Rogue
The language might be deplorable, but the sentiment is sound.

I've only seen (though never killed) Galleon as I live in a different time-zone in which the servers start up in the evening.

Galleon really should pop on a random timer. It is all very well allowing a percentage )of some amount) of players to plan taking him down while denying that to the rest.

Might twice a week - once at server restart, and once more on an RNG sometime in the week bee too much to ask?
90 Gnome Priest
14/11/2012 22:22Posted by Veryna
Might twice a week - once at server restart, and once more on an RNG sometime in the week bee too much to ask?

try sundays, respawntime is 4-5 days
90 Night Elf Warrior
14/11/2012 14:14Posted by Ionstorm
to do Galleon if you're a jobless degenerate

Some people are unemployed get over it.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]