What to do with honor ?

90 Undead Priest
I enjoy playing random battlegrounds from time to time not to mention the rated ones,and my cap usually is always sitting on 4k. It took me 1 week of casual farming of battlegrounds to get full blue dreadfull gear which was fun for me. But now im sitting on 4k honor cap,bought everything that i actualy wanted,needed or didnt neded simply cause i didnt know what to do with the cap. Im player that has fun in pvp i dont play pve (i used to) i dont need herbs or any other material that is not benefiting me in pvp,cause im pvp oriented player. I play it casualy and im having fun.

Thing what is rly bothering me that players are not having so much choises of things to buy for pvp honor like pets,mounts(yes i know but 4 mounts,takes u less then a week to get all of them). Not so many stuff to speend honor on :(

Some of the suggestions id think would make honor more usefull :

- make us be able to convert honor points to gold
- expand the honor cap to 20k
- add certain pvp pets to the game that can only be purchased by pvp honor
- put the certain honor price for pet (would bring more people to pvp,and would make pvp players happy so they can speend their pvp honor on pets)
- add more pvp mounts that could be purchased by honor

These are just some of many suggestions that can be done to make it more fun. I would like if some of you guys have anny suggestions to add and try to work around it. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
SO, not enoght that bots have 1800 CP from botting BG's you also want

- make us be able to convert honor points to gold
- expand the honor cap to 20k
- add certain pvp pets to the game that can only be purchased by pvp honor
- put the certain honor price for pet (would bring more people to pvp,and would make pvp players happy so they can speend their pvp honor on pets)
- add more pvp mounts that could be purchased by honor

While whole normal community complain about BG's being totaly disgusting due to ammount of bots and unbalanced classes, you wake up and telling to the world that you are happy with the curent status of BG's and enjoying it, having fun and want your "botted" honor to be converted to golds or pets..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wait for 5.1 patch

you will able to spend it to upgrade your honor gear twice.

You have 2 specs, get full sets for both of them... that will cost bunch of honor itself, now come 5.1 you will spend tons of honor to upgrade every piece of it 2 times... there is like no way you will have no place for your honor unless you run bg's 5 hours a day every day...

Also, convert to Justice points, where you will be able to upgrade dungeon blues 2 or 4 times.

Buy the heirlooms.

There are old-cata mats for honor, go buy them and put them up on AH...

There is no reason for you to be at max honor and complain, just go spend it, you have so many ways + in 5.1 there is no way you should stay at 3k+ honor at any time...

For a druid like me, i have 3 different sets for pvp, i will grind the ish out of bg's, get all 3 sets, then get them all 3 upgraded, and that will take ish-load of time to do, i will never run in a situation where i am honor capped....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
buy 1handed brutal glad weapons and vendor them thats better than sitting at 4k cap.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Priest
Just buy the TBC dagger for 105 honor. Each is worth 16G.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wait for 5.1 patch

you will able to spend it to upgrade your honor gear twice.

You have 2 specs, get full sets for both of them... that will cost bunch of honor itself, now come 5.1 you will spend tons of honor to upgrade every piece of it 2 times... there is like no way you will have no place for your honor unless you run bg's 5 hours a day every day...

Also, convert to Justice points, where you will be able to upgrade dungeon blues 2 or 4 times.

Buy the heirlooms.

There are old-cata mats for honor, go buy them and put them up on AH...

There is no reason for you to be at max honor and complain, just go spend it, you have so many ways + in 5.1 there is no way you should stay at 3k+ honor at any time...

For a druid like me, i have 3 different sets for pvp, i will grind the ish out of bg's, get all 3 sets, then get them all 3 upgraded, and that will take ish-load of time to do, i will never run in a situation where i am honor capped....

justice gear is crap and worse than heroic gear.
Also are you sure you can upgrade honor gear? Im pretty sure that is only for conquest items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]