Blingtron 4000 make it engineering ONLY !

3 Orc Warrior
hell since im an engineering and the proffesion is actually completly useless, why the hell is blingtron 4000 the ONLY good thing you can make and use and if you drop it EVERYBODY can pick quest on him and complete get the loot = free money on proffesions they didnt even do nor wasted loads of gold to make the blingtron alone..

face the facts, i cannot use any LW buff, inscription buffs, Jewelcrafter special gems etc etc etc wich i benefit from for free just by talking to something.. so why does everyone benefit from engineers on th blingtron 4000??? the fact that other ppl have a possibility on getting mounts and pets from blingtrons box without doing anything for it.. making the earned mounts or pets etc less rare overall aswell since everyone can do it.

make the quest engineering ONLY or atleast make it so that nobody can talk to him unless your in the group of the dude wich the blongtron 4000 is from.. would be a lot more fair for the engineers themselfs..

engineering the broken proffesion.. as always has been sadly..
Reply Quote
Engineering was never a proffesion that was supposed to make a huge Profit.. Its a fun Proffession and sometimes the bombs and the other stuff actually comes in handy... Furthermore engineers have their gloves which basically give the same bonus as all the extra gem slots and other proff bonuses.. So dont see why it shld be engineer only
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Set it up on the highest peak, in the middle of nowhere! :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Also, goggles. A relatively easy to make epic headslot item, at this stage of the expansion, is a big boost.

Also, I'm finding the mechanical dragonling and the mist piercing goggles reasonably good sellers.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Also, goggles. A relatively easy to make epic headslot item, at this stage of the expansion, is a big boost.

Also, I'm finding the mechanical dragonling and the mist piercing goggles reasonably good sellers.

Please show me this magical realm where mist piercing goggles weren't selling for <1k from literally day 1 of the expansion.

Mechanical dragonlings also do not sell due to being levelling item, on top of that you can't use them + the goggles effectively as engineers. Logic that the engineer gains less benefit from a mechanical item than any non-engineer?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was referring to the pet, not the trinket of a similar, but different name. The pet sells well enough for me to consider it profitable, as do the mist piercing goggles.

As for an engineer getting less benefit? A matter of perspective. All the stats in question are beneficial, and frankly, I'd expect people to replace the trinket as soon as they hit heroics and see a decent drop for them, at which point, your issue is no longer relevant.

So engineers get less benefit for the short time where they're running heroics, but haven't had a replacement trinket drop. And in that time, they've still got an epic head slot item that other people don't. So I'd say that they're still ahead of the rest, overall. Epic + slightly less than ideal trinket, versus no epic, and the same trinket without the very small drawback.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If I'd valor capped I would have replaced the helmet. I was forced not to use teh trinket, due to no other option than to take spirit/crit/dodge/parry.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Developers listened to all the QQ of enchanters disenchanting for everyone in groups & raids. So they decided to play with engineers too ;-)

I've personally said thank you to engineers in trade and /s when I've used a Blingtron. I've never had a reply so don't know who dropped it there. Unfortunately I've never seen anyone else say thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I always say thanks when I pick up a quest from that robot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
06/11/2012 22:50Posted by Raiju
If I'd valor capped I would have replaced the helmet. I was forced not to use teh trinket, due to no other option than to take spirit/crit/dodge/parry.

What happened to hit/haste?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
I port to Blades Edge, use it, then recall. When people ask for Engineers to drop theirs in chat, I feel like punching a puppy. Dropping them gives everyone a chance of obtaining a mount I could otherwise have sold, for free. By giving you this free mount, you'll never have to buy one from an Engineer, ergo - we lose out on gold. Tip me for the drop, and I'll think about it.
Edited by Soloran on 07/11/2012 01:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/11/2012 00:12Posted by Spamfu

What happened to hit/haste?

3 sockets on the engi trinket. Makes it worse than what I had due to having to take a "useless" stat and effectively dragging it's ilvl down by about 20% from something with decent itemization for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
u totally miss the point of the robot ,

its supposed to be a social thing , raid , party thing to get u amused while u sit around after a wipe

pots / party bombs

etc

Brighton is such a dork
Jeeves is the boss.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
In my realm engineers have habit even advert when they pop their Bling-ers. Why it is so bad that others use it ? Least there are engineers, who are glad to share the quest and even promote it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

The first 1/2 weeks it was, beyond that many alternatives (raidfinder, valor, gladiator gear)

A +300 resilience/power in one cogwheel would had been nice

Anybody know how the upgrading items with currency (points) will affect the engi crafted items?
Edited by Pete on 07/11/2012 11:11 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
to the OP, thats why I always place bligtron on my farm, dont want the hordes to be able to use it :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/11/2012 16:01Posted by Teeheasty
to the OP, thats why I always place bligtron on my farm, dont want the hordes to be able to use it :)

Opposite faction can't use your blingtron.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/11/2012 11:11Posted by Pete
The first 1/2 weeks it was, beyond that many alternatives (raidfinder, valor, gladiator gear)

No offense intended by pointing out something so obvious, but very few people manage to get raid finder or valor point gear at level 87. I got my goggles at that level, however. As for once you are 90? I'd happily take a crafted item straight up, saving me the need to spend valor points on one slot, at least. Giving me.... ah, yes, a boost in the items I have.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
so pitty.....

OMG why can someone see my char and looks and my name and what i type and well anything about me omg!.

every thing should be about me! not you, just me!!!!!!!!!!!!

why can every one take enchanting mats from ME the enchanter when doing dungeons & raids???

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????

omg every thing should only be for me! not you, me, me, me!!!!!!!!

omg why do i give free repairs to a social guild?? OMG thats dumb!!!! i'm sharing my wealth, that shouldnt be, you should starve and be farmer for me me me!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
07/11/2012 20:15Posted by Tatharradel

No offense intended by pointing out something so obvious, but very few people manage to get raid finder or valor point gear at level 87. I got my goggles at that level, however. As for once you are 90? I'd happily take a crafted item straight up, saving me the need to spend valor points on one slot, at least. Giving me.... ah, yes, a boost in the items I have.

If I had done pvp 3 weeks ago (I stopped then) I would've replaced my helmet back then. Arena + valor + boe crafted (not taking a profession slot) + cheap boes + raidfinder = why would you ever need it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]