Blingtron 4000 make it engineering ONLY !

84 Human Paladin
so pitty.....

OMG why can someone see my char and looks and my name and what i type and well anything about me omg!.

every thing should be about me! not you, just me!!!!!!!!!!!!

why can every one take enchanting mats from ME the enchanter when doing dungeons & raids???

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????

omg every thing should only be for me! not you, me, me, me!!!!!!!!

omg why do i give free repairs to a social guild?? OMG thats dumb!!!! i'm sharing my wealth, that shouldnt be, you should starve and be farmer for me me me!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!

Troll
Reply Quote
13 Troll Shaman
08/11/2012 00:27Posted by Lolwhatumad
Troll

???

why can every one take enchanting mats from ME the enchanter when doing dungeons & raids???
Reply Quote
26 Human Warrior
It is engineering only, as far as I know, only an engineer can craft it. Also, it is fine that anyone can use it, that is what makes it fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
People are so selfish...

Makes me sick.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
why? it doesnt contain so much except for some extremly rare companion pets...
Reply Quote
they plan on making it drop 1% mounts. so whole ur realm gets the chance for a rare mount while u spend all your gold to craft the item. atleast make it so that only ppl in your party can use it. or that u get something from ppl talking to it.. like bonus gold or whatever so..
the blingtron seems a bit unfair to engineering atm everyones having the benefit from it while it costs way to much to make. i know there a lot of trollers on here atm but i dont care. the fact that other ppl making gold out of a proffesion wich isnt theirs is just sad.. why would ppl still go engineering nowadays. for their gloves thingy, rocketboots that kill u 9 out of 10 times or a parachutecloak u barely use.

ive seen ppl stating the goggles 1. they get flooded and cost 2 spirit of harmony to craft it, then again they only sell for 400g in AH is totally ripoff since 1 spirit of harmony is more worth then 400g alone let alone the other mats..

id love to see this bot only useable for engineers or for ppl in ur raid/party so u can atleast sell it to ppl and decrease the % of the mount/pets dropped from it on ur realm wich is a good thing.

to all the ppl saying its greedy, its my proffesion and its not like i want everyone to benefit from me for free, everyone can sell his proffesion and if u ur one of them ppl saying "people are so selfish etc etc" well then ill make a character on ur realm and u can mail me everything if ur gonne act like ur santa claus anyways. cuz im cerently aint.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Put it up where nobody is around. Win.

Not that I'd do that, I ain't afraid of sharing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People are so selfish...

Makes me sick.

Indeed, look pets i 0.02% chance to drop and everybody has it by now..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This robot is fine and should not be changed.
I always use it in Orgrimmar to help others too, while I relog my alts and use it multiple times as well. It feels good to help others "for free" without any extra fee. Its the jackpot.

The cost of making this robot is low. If you find it expensive than you have no alts or no friends at all. Or if you have both alts and friends than you have no sense of money making at all and it is not the robot that makes you poor. Blaming this robot for your poverty is nonsense. Stop lying to yourself.

People saying you are selfish are not trolls. They have their own valid system of values and in that system the social aspect of this robot has higher priority than the money making capacity. This is why they use this robot in the middle of a town and not deep inside a cave somewhere outside in the wilderness whispering "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us."...

It doesn't mean that they are hypocrites and they should mail all of their gold to prove the opposite. It means that they have adapted to the present system better than you and they don't build their money making strategies on the random gifts given by a robot.
They don't blame the robot but they find other ways of money making instead and in addition they enjoy the fun and social aspect of this robot.

Your point of view is not a special snowflake and has no special value or legitimacy above others.
But you are free to think that the others posting pesky opinions are trolls and you are the only sober-minded but the fact is that you are posting on a no name alt while they take responsibility for their comments on their mains.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Selfish OP is selfish.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dont whine engineers can make mounts for 60k and sell them 99k on ah and they do sell on my sevrer at least.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/11/2012 09:03Posted by Deadvanilla
Dont whine engineers can make mounts for 60k and sell them 99k on ah and they do sell on my sevrer at least.

I didn't know 12 SoH = 0g
Reply Quote
It sounds like you are having severe case of butt hurt my good sir. Blingtron is far from the only cool thing engineers can make.
And why do anyone have to benefit from the blingtron? What do you care? Is it like you have anything against other peoples happynes?
For the greater good I suppose.
Edited by Grymble on 12/11/2012 12:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It sounds like you are having severe case of butt hurt my good sir. Blingtron is far from the only cool thing engineers can make.
And why do anyone have to benefit from the blingtron? What do you care? Is it like you have anything against other peoples happynes?

Maybe because people dumped a lot of gold into making it, to get crap all out.
Reply Quote
26 Human Warrior

Over-time, you'll earn back all that gold. Sure... It might take a lot of time, it might happen in a day. Nobody knows. Paid near ten-thousand for mine, don't feel it is wasted.
Reply Quote
09/11/2012 22:06Posted by Trainwrecker
ive seen ppl stating the goggles 1. they get flooded and cost 2 spirit of harmony to craft it, then again they only sell for 400g in AH is totally ripoff since 1 spirit of harmony is more worth then 400g alone let alone the other mats.

How can you state than 1 spirit of harmon is worth over 400 g, when you can't even sell them.

You could use the goggles yourself, that's what I do.
And if you want to make something you can get a bit of gold from, make Mechanical Pandaren Dragolin companion, they sell for about 1000 G.

Anyway if you only chose engineering for making gold, you chose the wrong profession.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and accept the fact that you didn't do any research before you chose your professions.
Edited by Grymble on 12/11/2012 19:20 GMT
Reply Quote
ATM the mount is 0.0000003% drop rate or something ridiculous like this....

If you think your going to obtain it... It's not going to happen, maybe in 50 years if your lucky :D

If you don't want other people to use it, don't place is where people congregate.

But I need to remind you wow is an mmo, time to be apart of the community.

On a side note... It seems the blingtron will be receiving some updated items, and hopefully the mount will get an update to.

Also, would like to hear if someone has obtained the mount below.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Also, goggles. A relatively easy to make epic headslot item, at this stage of the expansion, is a big boost.

Also, I'm finding the mechanical dragonling and the mist piercing goggles reasonably good sellers.

Please show me this magical realm where mist piercing goggles weren't selling for <1k from literally day 1 of the expansion.

Mechanical dragonlings also do not sell due to being levelling item, on top of that you can't use them + the goggles effectively as engineers. Logic that the engineer gains less benefit from a mechanical item than any non-engineer?

I sold the dragonling trinket for 800-1000 gold on the AH for quite a while on my Hunter, was quite a nice boost while leveling. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

Why on earth would you pick engineering to make money?! Engineering is an awesome fun profession. The tinkers are great for raiding and general fun out in the world. You get a free (pretty much) epic helm at level 87. If you're so against other people having fun use your damn robot somewhere remote. I'm glad that most seem to be nice unselfish people who announce in general where they are putting their Blingtron.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Engineering died in WoTLK imo. No more glove enchant, boot enchant , belt and cloak enchant together. Engineering is non-profit and the fun factor is gone. As Bliz always likes destroying things. I went with Inscription to replace my engineering. Sad that I lost Jeeves, but hey. Think I've earned 30-50k from Scrolls of Wisdom alone.
Edited by Adeyemi on 13/11/2012 04:51 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]