While we are not happy doing changes to encounters in the midst of progression, we feel the need to make some targeted balance changes that should not invalidate the efforts that guilds have put into learning the encounter.
Later today a hotfix will make the following adjustments:
- Zor'lok's Echoes will pause briefly before beginning to cast Song of the Empress.
- Zor'lok's berserk timer has been increased slightly.
- Zor'lok will no longer summon Echoes of Force and Verve during the final phase of the encounter.
There will be a few additional hotfixing to this encounter later today on top of the hotfixes that were applied yesterday:
- Zor'lok will now only summon one Echo for the entirety of the final phase of the fight on Heroic.
- When Zor'lok uses a major ability in the final phase on Heroic, the Echo will now pause longer before using its major ability, and vice-versa.
- Converted players will no longer take damage from Attenuation or Force & Verve while mind controlled.