Yak Attack Achievement

I've wanted to do this for some time now, but my problem is that the Black Ox thats supposed to move and kill the mobs, arent moving. It's just standing on top of the stairs and doing nothing.
Anybody else have had this problem and know how to solve it?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
My aproach was less subtle.
I had a couple of friends, one tank, one healer and another dps with aoe to get it done without the Ox.
just make sure nobody does damage until the tank has it all grouped and you should be golden.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've wanted to do this for some time now, but my problem is that the Black Ox thats supposed to move and kill the mobs, arent moving. It's just standing on top of the stairs and doing nothing.
Anybody else have had this problem and know how to solve it?

If it's Siege of Niuzao temple August Celestials dailies (On some of the days, seems to depend on what quests you get.....) he doesn't go around I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have gotten the exact same quests 2 days in a row; and only got the yak running once, so that doesn't seem to be it. Not sure what triggers it though.

And like Prexna said, it is fully doable with some tank/heal/dps friends:) Just easier with the yak:D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Same, had those quests at Niuzao temple a lot of times. But I only saw the Yak running around one single time. Got the achievement on that day aswell.

As said above, you can do it with some people aswell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]