Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
The Time-Machine Guild
Do you want to replay Vanilla, TBC and WotLK raids?
I have started up a new guild that will first play 60 raids til we cleared it all, have a break (1-2 months?) then clear the next expansions raids.
We will play on Tarren Mill - EU under the name Time Lapse.
We will NOT use vent or any other communication program, only in-game chat.
The loot system will be a prio for higher ranked players, to obtain a higher rank you need to help out with farming mats for gbank etc.
The prio is the following:
Rank > Replacement > Roll
There will be 4 ranks:
1. Guild Master
3. Valued Raider
* Must be on the Tarren Mill realm
* No Heirlooms allowed when you have reached "max" level
* No Paladins before TBC, no DKs before WotLK
* No dual spec (This means you wont be able to raid as 2 specs, nor rolling on loot for OS) or glyphs before WotLK
* No gems before TBC
* You are allowed to play ANY race however
* Non reforging until Cataclysm
* No Transmog
Some things you might want to add to make the experience even greater!
* No addons
* Not sending mats/gold from a higher leveled character
We will raid 3 times a week (Server times).
This is a tryout, i have no idea how hard/easy it will be with all the changes but i want to try this out.
Do you want to join? Whisper Waveheals or HenshenKlein with spec and i will invite you
Edited by Henshenklein on 02/11/2012 17:43 GMT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.