how i know if i killed sha this week? or cant?

how i know if i killed sha this week? or we cant?
Reply Quote
You can do a little post it note and put on your screen if you killed sha or not

That or simply try to remember such :P
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
The average human brain should be able to store a minor memory for a period of seven days, and remember it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/11/2012 18:15Posted by Turnwithwasd
The average human brain should be able to store a minor memory for a period of seven days, and remember it.

And if you have alts? I have 3 able to do sha
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Altoholic.
Then again, the reset was only yesterday morning. Surely you can remember whether or not you killed Sha yesterday or today?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not possible at the moment. Shouldn't be that difficult to remember, though. If you have multiple chars, create a text document in which you write it down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Or, just join, wasting 10 mins to kill him is not a great deal of time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
As I haven't raided anything this week, I can't check, but does it show which bosses you have looted on the dungeon journal? Maybe someone could check by looking..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
notepad.exe
Reply Quote
Just go up to him and ask... If his answer is "hmpfrmpftempf" u killed him if his answer is "rmpftempfhmpf" u didnt kill him.. easy as pie
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/11/2012 18:15Posted by Turnwithwasd

I can't remember what I had for breakfast..

But I can remember almost exactly how my first C'thun kill was during Vanilla..

Mostly, you only tend to remember the awesome things, Sha is not one of those.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well it only takes few mins to kill Sha of Anger, not like you miss much if you kill him 2nd time. At least you then know if you have killed him earlier.

I do Sha right after maintenance on all characters I have at max level, that way it's easy to remember.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I use a large black marker to make an X on my monitor after I'm done for the week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do like this: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2233/20121109144542.jpg

And yes, I use Internet Explorer because I'm at work!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm in the same boat with 3 (soon to be 4) 90s and yes while it's a minor little bit of information to remember for a week if you killed it or not if your play time is scattered around your real life it's very easy to remember which ones you've done it on or not.

I've started writing it down on a desktop addon sticky.
Reply Quote
I use Altoholic but it doesn't tell me anywhere when I have killed a raid boss/reset resets or anything like that. But the only option to remember is to write it down. Unless Blizzard puts it on the Calender like the other raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]