Bis Wrist only from black market?

90 Orc Mage
I'm really disappointed that blizzard came up with the idea to add best item wrist for mage fire http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/86992 ONLY FROM black market.I'm worried that this idea in the future will be more popular and you can get your all gear like in diablo 3.
I do not mind when the same item can drop from boss and also buy it on black market(but not all gear).
i do not mind when you need gold to create items from proffesion.
I am against add Bis Wrist only from black market because its propably rare auction and you need a lot of gold to bid most.So only a few good mage and rich can have all bis items for mage. Definitely prefer to acquire gear in need of a good group in raids and a little luck in loot.
Edited by Wiwernus on 15/11/2012 03:16 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I very much doubt you've actually seen this item on the BMAH.

The "base" item is a trash drop. You can find heroic/LFR versions of these items in databases, but nowhere ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Items like these can grace the BMAH, we had plate belt and leather wrists like these a few weeks ago.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
i dont check everyday BMAH.Just check source drop this item and it says BMAH (askmrrobot)
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86841
Yes version lfr and normal is trash drop.
But this writst 509itmlvl hit/crit all website say BMAH or just dont know.
So when you change mode to heroic trash drop heroic boe? i dont think so.
or database about source this item is not complete
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
15/11/2012 02:53Posted by Seung
Items like these can grace the BMAH, we had plate belt and leather wrists like these a few weeks ago.

I am not contesting that heroic items can be on the BMAH.

I am saying that trash drops do not come in LFR and heroic versions. Blizzard makes them (because they probably make LFR and heroic versions of all normal mode loot in one go, it's no harder than changing the item level), and websites datamine them, but they are not available in the game. Have you ever seen a heroic BoE item?

Can you link me one single Armory profile where someone has any of the trash bracers/trinkets in a heroic version equipped? I will remain skeptical until then.

Maybe you can upgrade the normal version with VP in 5.1 though.

Even EJ doesn't list those bracers as BiS for fire, likely because they know what I'm telling you.
Edited by Hexbomb on 15/11/2012 06:13 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
15/11/2012 02:39Posted by Hexbomb
I very much doubt you've actually seen this item on the BMAH.

i have seen them on my realm BMAH twice, and it is the only way of obtaining them, as there is no "heroic raid trash" to drop them.

15/11/2012 06:10Posted by Hexbomb
Have you ever seen a heroic BoE item?

i have seen many pairs of heroic leather agility/caster bracers on my realms BMAH since release (many meaning 2-3 of each version so far).

and to OP, back in t11 the BiS fire bracers were an extremely low drop rate item from trash in bastion of twilight, our BiS wand (not looking at the spirit wand and healer QQ) was the trash drop "almost never" drop rate from blackwing decsent, there have been other situations where a BiS item for us has been near unaobtainable because of failed mechanics to get them, another item of note, rings, one of our BiS rings is from imperial vizier zor'lok, the other BiS ring is a spirit ring from elite protectors in ToES, and if ur guild is not happy giving a pure caster a spirit item, ur only alternative is the ring drop from galleon, which by the time u get it based on an average, it will likely be useless to you.
Edited by Sozin on 15/11/2012 06:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Okay, show me an Armory profile and consider me convinced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
15/11/2012 06:24Posted by Hexbomb

2 reasons whay i can't, firstly, there is no faction distinction for BMAH, so i don't know if a horde or alliance player won them, sedcondly, i cba going through chat to find out who won them just to "proove a point", 1 pair did end up on regular AH for gold cap at one point, but the seller was a bank alt and i doubt they would tell me who their main was even if i asked.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Very well. Too poor for BMAH so I was skeptical. But still, EJ doesn't consider those BiS if that's any comfort.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
15/11/2012 06:24Posted by Hexbomb

Bought from BMAH a bargain at 149K
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah except it's the wrong ones.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
They're not considered BiS, and even then the trash drop is only marginally worse as it's just a single item.

Still stupid a heroic item that can't be acquired in heroic can be bought. But alas.
Edited by Laniala on 15/11/2012 12:01 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
15/11/2012 12:01Posted by Laniala
Still stupid a heroic item that can't be acquired in heroic can be bought. But alas.

i know 2 ppl on my realm that actually don't need to kill half the bosses for this tier on heroic cos thay have bought the 509 hc raid epcis that have appeared on the BMAH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
15/11/2012 13:37Posted by Sozin

i know 2 ppl on my realm that actually don't need to kill half the bosses for this tier on heroic cos thay have bought the 509 hc raid epcis that have appeared on the BMAH.

OK, but who cares? ;p
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
15/11/2012 12:01Posted by Laniala
hey're not considered BiS, and even then the trash drop is only marginally worse as it's just a single item.

I m sure that this item is bis
compare
stamina intel the same value
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86958 500hit 521 haste
http://www.wowhead.com/item=86992 450hit 550 crtic -bis

I think that a lot of people is suggested by elite jerks. for me they cant always right.
probably they dont have this item in his database and dont count it.i
i tried say it on elitejerks about this wrist but only get banned for complain and dont know.

askmrrobot have this item as bis wrist.

15/11/2012 15:09Posted by Laniala

OK, but who cares? ;p

Me cares!!
so when you sacrafice a lot of time about anything and you will get it .you are have happy.
But what when another person get it the same but sacrafice only money for that.it dont angry you?

I cant imagine this situation
Person 1 went to 100 raid and got all best slot item
Person 2 have rich parents and buy it all in ah.
i will stop play this game when it happen.
.I like rankings pve,gearscore ,achivment score its a challenge But

(i know now its only ONE item but it first time i see this system.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
So are these not on Blade Lord Ta'yak's loot table?
Edited by Ezek on 16/11/2012 14:22 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
16/11/2012 14:20Posted by Ezek

No these are the uppgraded trash wrists but imo the hc blood lord wrists are almost equal to these anyway so not such a big deal ;s
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
16/11/2012 14:20Posted by Ezek

sincet hey are classed as a "zone drop" imma go ahead and answer with a no, the ones from blade lord are hit/haste, with a higher hit/lower haste budget compared with the hit/crit versions, and as has been said in this thread a number of times, the onlyway to obtain these "heroic raid trash" bracers is by BMAH and having more gold than u can shake a fist at.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
It's ridiculous that these heroic trash drop items still exist in the database while being impossible to get for the vast majority of people. Why they don't have an upgrade system like they did in tier 12 is beyond me.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
15/11/2012 13:37Posted by Sozin

Armory links or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]