#Justsaying
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Tosan is bad, that's why he died.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/11/2012 05:29Posted by Rasen
Tosan is bad, that's why he died.

clearly, as he said, there is room for improvement there..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Yep, a lot of it.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warlock
05/11/2012 05:33Posted by Rasen
Yep, a lot of it.

As soon as the Warrior leaped on him he could have disengage/trap or something. But yeah Warriors are strong like boss, the damage is big but that's what Warriors do.
Edited by Delories on 05/11/2012 09:58 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Indeed, it's a pretty shocking lack of awareness from the 5s hero.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Rasen are you being sarcastic? or just a FoTM reroller?

I've played warrior since mid TBC and I stopped playing him as soon as I noticed the current state of warriors in PvP, only people like you will actually find it fun to 3 shot people with the smallest effort possible.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Yea I've a FOTM, I started playing it a few weeks ago.

Got a problem with that?
Reply Quote
Why does everyone call Rasen a fotm re-roller lol, kinda funny. Pretty sure his warrior is a Furious Gladiator but yeah he probably just created his toon this patch because warriors are so op XD

As soon as the warrior leaped on him he could have disengage/trap or something.

Yeah that will work! lol don't you think healer will instantly dispel the trap? The warrior knew Tosan couldn't escape that's why he used his cooldowns.

PS. you can spell reflect immune traps
Edited by Moondustt on 05/11/2012 06:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
05/11/2012 06:25Posted by Moondustt
Why does everyone call Rasen a fotm re-roller lol, kinda funny. Pretty sure his warrior is a Furious Gladiator but yeah he probably just created his toon this patch because warriors are so op XD

You should read the Warrior forums, many mad people at me :(
Reply Quote
4 Human Warlock

As soon as the warrior leaped on him he could have disengage/trap or something.

Yeah that will work! lol don't you think healer will instantly dispel the trap?

And then his scatter shot would have been off CD.
Reply Quote

Yes the 3 second scatter shot will surely stop the raging monster that is warrior burst.
Reply Quote
4 Human Warlock

Yes the 3 second scatter shot will surely stop the raging monster that is warrior burst.

Deterrence etc.
Edited by Delories on 05/11/2012 06:45 GMT
Reply Quote

Deterrence etc.

You died.

That's one global cooldown.. the healer even says "Tosan they are going you" after he is already dead.

Your logic is that he should somehow react and use defensives in 1 gcd and if not he's a noob?

Are you playing warrior btw?
Edited by Moondustt on 05/11/2012 06:58 GMT
Reply Quote
4 Human Warlock
That's one global cooldown.. the healer even says "Tosan they are going you" after he is already dead.

Your logic is that he should somehow react and use defensives in 1 gcd and if not he's a noob?

Someone said it after he is dead, but on his screen he can see the leap right next to him and has a short window to use defensive abilities while he is tunnel vision casting cobra shot.
Edited by Delories on 05/11/2012 07:12 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Deterrence etc.
Yeah, because clearly you should be expecting a 200k+ HC strike. I'm sorry, but there's no way you can anticipate this kind of damage as it's completely RNG and you're dead before you can react.
Edited by Adeyemi on 05/11/2012 07:14 GMT
Reply Quote
4 Human Warlock

Deterrence etc.
Yeah, because clearly you should be expecting a 200k+ HC strike. I'm sorry, but there's no way you can anticipate this kind of damage as it's completely RNG and you're dead before you can react.

Damage is so bursty now everyone should expect it. If you don't anticipate it then you're dead anyway, with your defensive abilities unused.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Damage is so bursty now everyone should expect it. If you don't anticipate it then you're dead anyway, with your defensive abilities unused.
Lol... seriously? There's no other class that can do this, except from warriors. Mages? You know damage is coming when they pop deep freeze. So basically, you should be popping defensive CDs every time ou get charged? Yep, sounds legit.

Also, tell that to Dakkroth and Hydra m8.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you people still didn't realise that

Yea I've a FOTM, I started playing it a few weeks ago.

Got a problem with that?

Is taking the piss?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
U guys are reallly not aware of the game state atm.. warriors can global because of heroic strike not being on global cd, i have been globaled aswell (roar attack, that warriors can pick over shockwave) hitted me for 180k and herioc strike 200k, and warriors isn´t even a skilled class anymore warriors counter wizard cleaves cuz of the control and mobility they got, and not only that warriors got the biggest burst in game if he doesn´t get those blood stacks for a globaling someone..

saying warriors is a l2p issue is so wrong. its warrior being a GTFO class.. they to random - to unskilled - and simply gotta be nerfed hard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]