Account to Account transfer.

90 Orc Warrior
Hello. I was wondering if there's any way for me to transfer a BoA item i currently possess to a friend who is in need of it.

If i make a level1 character with it, can i move it to his account (the paid move from account settings) for him to get it? is that legit?

thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
You can't move a character from your account to the account of another person.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I thought you could with the bnet system?
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello Karnatz,

Nyshae is correct, you cannot transfer characters from your account to someone else's account. For more information, please read our Character Transfer FAQ.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/11/2012 16:07Posted by Karnatz

"Battle.net Account Bound" means exactly that. It's bound to your Battle.net account and cannot be moved anywhere else.

The reason for its name change is that it can now be sent to any WoW account (in the same region) on your Battle.net account, rather than being restricted to just a single game licence.

And obviously you cannot move characters across accounts, since that's against the Terms of Use. :P
Edited by Treeroy on 07/11/2012 16:31 GMT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
07/11/2012 16:07Posted by Karnatz

You can transfer characters between accounts you own, but it's not legal (and it wouldn't let you) if the accounts belong to different people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]