Reply Quote
17 Pandaren Monk
Only the guild ones.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
07/11/2012 22:34Posted by Takaharu
Only the guild ones.

Indeed, for instance when your Guild is level 10 you can by an heirloom cloak which costs a mere 1200 gold!

When you Guild hits level 20, you are able to buy the Helm heirlooms for 1500 gold, if you are honoured that is.

And when your Guild has the achievement "Working Better as a Team" you can buy heirloom leggings for 1750 gold!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/11/2012 22:11Posted by Stance
No.

Wrong. You can buy 3 the guild ones

The leggings require level 600 in all the professions which gives the "Working Better as a Team" guild achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
^ I was thinking that he meant without any requirements, only with gold.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Rogue
08/11/2012 10:22Posted by Stance
^ I was thinking that he meant without any requirements, only with gold.

Since guilds are also sold for gold, he could find one with the correct requirements first and then buy that guild with a load of gold. :p
Reply Quote
Apart from justice points the other way to buy those heirlooms is with Darkmoon Faire prize tickets from Daenrand Dawncrest <Heirloom Prizes>. He's near the quest giver Kerri Hicks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]