battle.net funds game time purchase

Does anyone have any information when can EU use battle.net funds to purchase WoW game time? I have a paypal account without debit/visa card (i can only update/spend my paypal balance) so I can't exactly purchase gametime directly via blizzard-store, however I can purchase battle.net funds, which are useless imo.

meanwhile, is there a trustworthy person on this forum that is willing to purchase gametime card for me (obviously i send the money via paypal ) and sends the activation code.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
Battle.net balance cannot be used to purchase game time I am afraid.

Battle.net balance FAQ
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/battle-net-balance-faq

What can I purchase with my Battle.net Balance?
Players with sufficient funds in their Battle.net Balance will be given this option as default to purchase services and digital upgrades. If there are insufficient funds, then this option will not be made available. Should a player wish to use an alternative payment method, then they can click "Don't use balance for this purchase".
With Battle.net Balance, you can purchase:

World of Warcraft Character Services

Appearance Change
Faction Change
Name Change
Race Change
Realm Transfer

World of Warcraft Guild Services

Guild Faction Change
Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer
Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Name Change

World of Warcraft Digital Upgrades

WoW: Starter Edition to Battle Chest
WoW: Battle Chest to Wrath of the Lich King
WoW: Battle Chest to Cataclysm
Wrath of the Lich King to Cataclysm
Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria (Now available for prepurchase! See our Mists of Pandaria Presale article for more information)

Other Digital Blizzard Games

Diablo III
Diablo II
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
StarCraft II
StarCraft Anthology
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

Note: Battle.net Balance may only be used on digital versions of the above games at this time. Battle.net Balance cannot be used to purchase physical copies of these games through the Blizzard Store. Additionally, World of Warcraft Character and Guild Services are currently unavailable for purchase using AUD.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
12/11/2012 11:40Posted by Cönverge
Does anyone have any information when can EU use battle.net funds to purchase WoW game time?

No, if they ever add the option it'll be announced but until then, nothing.
Reply Quote
ohh my bad, got it completely wrong
What I ment was purchasing game time with paypal, I've read the faq and I only found this

In Europe, can I use PayPal to pay for World of Warcraft subscriptions?
The PayPal payment option is not available to purchase World of Warcraft subscriptions at this time in Europe.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
Well, Paypal cannot be used for subscriptions and prepaid game time is only available on the online store which also does not support paypal at this time. So I guess the short answer is no.

Have you thought about getting a prepaid credit card? Lots of companies offer these now and are a great alternative to real credit cards and as long as they carry the Mastercard or Visa Logo, they will work fine on the Blizzard store.
Reply Quote
ill see what I can do, doubt that there's such thing in my country
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]