LFR still giving me Sigil of power???

90 Worgen Druid
I still get Sigil of power after i passed 10 and now i got 13?? and i don't get any epics ..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
What did you expect? Guaranteed epics after reaching 10 Sigils?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, but why do i get them no point
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Probably so you could get another gem later. You know those gems are not unique.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
14/11/2012 15:34Posted by Thestpaul
Probably so you could get another gem later. You know those gems are not unique.

Pretty sure you'll be able to just buy gems from gold once finished with quest line.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
14/11/2012 16:10Posted by Spamfu
Pretty sure you'll be able to just buy gems from gold once finished with quest line.

GC said you can purchase more than one, but never stated a currency to be used.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And FYI the gems are indeed unique equipped, so you can only have one weapon with the gem equipped at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Off-specs for the win.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
< 19 power
< 8 wisdom
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
14/11/2012 16:18Posted by Thestpaul

He said you can buy new ones for gold from a vendor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
16/11/2012 15:45Posted by Halaberiel

He said you can buy new ones for gold from a vendor.

Source link?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
it was said you could think of the gems as a reputation rewards from the black prince. you can only ever have one equipped in your current gear (unique-equipped), but you can have as many as you want in your inventory. if it would be so easy to get you wouldnt by them for sigils :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
16/11/2012 15:51Posted by Thestpaul
Source link?

he said it in a tweet a week or 2 back, also from simple deduction, one can assume that the fect we are gathering moret han the 10 required that should players need to aquire a second or third gem from wrathion when all quest objectives have been met, that it requires a further set of 10 sigils of each type per gem.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If the gems will be Unique equipped.. how must a duel wielding class get 2 then?

One for each weapon..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If the gems will be Unique equipped.. how must a duel wielding class get 2 then?

One for each weapon..

You'll only be able to equip one so people with OCD will stay away from their own armory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]