max mana??

88 Tauren Druid
Hello Blizzard i was wondering sinds MoP why the hell you guys made a max mana on casters? like wtf where you thinking? you know how hard it is to heal with 300k mana? with idiot told to make max mana??? shure make max 300k man BUT for the love LOWER our healing spels mana to then or you need a !@#$load of mana regen its nu fun to play healer any more. and a other thing that is bugging me..why is WoW so into high lvl players what about the low lvl players? ever thouth maby you shoud make some new instance and some new quest becouse after playing 6 years i can dream all the low lvl quest and i can play on my lvl 90 but doin instance all day gets bored think about that
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
but then who was phone
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
why phone who was please?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
07/11/2012 08:45Posted by Happyjen
Hello Blizzard i was wondering sinds MoP why the hell you guys made a max mana on casters? like wtf where you thinking? you know how hard it is to heal with 300k mana? with idiot told to make max mana??? shure make max 300k man BUT for the love LOWER our healing spels mana to then or you need a !@#$load of mana regen its nu fun to play healer any more. and a other thing that is bugging me..why is WoW so into high lvl players what about the low lvl players? ever thouth maby you shoud make some new instance and some new quest becouse after playing 6 years i can dream all the low lvl quest and i can play on my lvl 90 but doin instance all day gets bored think about that

Apart from your English being appalling, you must be trolling, right?

ever thouth maby you shoud make some new instance and some new quest

Rolled a pandaren yet? Didn't think so. Played the zones after the cataclysm? Nope, thought not.

for the love LOWER our healing spels mana to then or you need a !@#$load of mana regen

They did. Other healers can control their mana.

!@#$load

And that'll get it locked, see ya!
Edited by Meckina on 07/11/2012 09:02 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
inb4 lock
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
stop spamming ur most expensive spell , then it should be ok ..
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
"WHY CAN'T I SPAM REGROWTH AND KEEP UP MANA ANYMORE?!?!?!??! FIX NAU!"

You are annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Stack spirit and don't overheal could be an option.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Stop sucking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Err okay, since OP is clearly a troll i have to respond to this.

First of all, I am really happy with the 300k mana pool on my priest, I am not having any issues at all with it.

Second, I have about 10k spirit (which comes mostly from ilvl 463 items from heroic dungeons), and this is enough mana regeneration to keep me going indefinitely. I seriously never ever run out of mana.

But then again, it is a L2P issue, and OP is clearly a troll since no one else in the whole world has made a thread like this whining about the new mana pool.
Edited by Midy on 07/11/2012 11:14 GMT
Reply Quote
96 Human Warrior
Err okay, since OP is clearly a troll i have to respond to this.

First of all, I am really happy with the 300k mana pool on my priest, I am not having any issues at all with it.

Second, I have about 10k spirit (which comes mostly from ilvl 463 items from heroic dungeons), and this is enough mana regeneration to keep me going indefinitely. I seriously never ever run out of mana.

But then again, it is a L2P issue, and OP is clearly a troll since no one else in the whole world has made a thread like this whining about the new mana pool.

The OP being a troll is just the reason not to post a constructive response to it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
earth shield + riptide = win
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm not having any mana issues. I can heal 5 man heroics in my sleep and rarely drop below 250K mana in them.

In raids I have to manage my mana cd's and only heal when necessary. I'm not in a raiding guild atm so I've only seen a couple fights but had no issues on them.

Only heal when you need to. Healing for the meter is neither good for your group or good for you mana management.

If you're not trolling and you want some constructive feedback from other healers then tell us what spells your using and how.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
A druid complaining about mana regain....Obvious troll.

Use rejuvenation and lifebloom, only use regrowth when absolutely needed or when you gain a omen of clarity proc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]