Insane Title - BSB and Steamwheedle Cartel

90 Tauren Druid
So I've recently obtained the Bloodsail title, Honored with BSB and I'm currently farming Steamwheedle Cartel for the Insane Title.

I've noticed that my tracking of the achievement has unchecked BSB from the before checked achievement tracker once they dropped down under Honored.

So the question is, is it a requirement to actually have Honored with BSB and Exalted with Steamwheedle simultaneously to make this work?

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Maybe ... it sounds INSANE
No I'm not going anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I heard somewhere that they have changed it so that if you got honored with pirates before MoP prepatch, it doesn't matter if it goes back down to hated, but that if you got it after MoP, you need to have them at the same time. Not 100% sure on this, as I can't remember where I read it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I asked a GM, even he didn't know it...... Seriusly?! xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Don't know if intended or bug - but yea atm you need the reps at the same time, since when you go below honored/exalted it will untick in the achievement tracker. Wasn't always like that tho ;P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would be so sad if I actually have to do this all the way from the bottom again... I'm back at hated with BSB even though I have the BSB title...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I still think it remembers you reached Bloodsail honoured, even though it unchecks it. I got the title on the 11th of this month after finally completing the Darkmoon fair rep. all the other reps i needed for it were done in cata, so when i came to do my darkmoon one in Mop, i was 0/36000 hated again with Bloodsail and had no tick against them in the achievement either, yet i was awarded the insane title
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hello Oaks,

Currently there's an issue with this achievement meaning that if you do the Bloodsail Buccaneers first, and then farm up Steamwheedle, it unflags Bloodsail from the criteria, which makes the achievement harder than it should be. We have received a few reports about this, and it's something we are investigating, and shall fix as soon as possible.

TLDR: If you want to make sure you will get the achievement, leave Bloodsail to last. This is probably not the answer you wanted, but at least you know what's going on.

Edit: Corrected with known issue information.
Edited by Hagut on 19/11/2012 10:04 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Back in the day you needed simultaneous standings. Now one criterion has been removed (Shen'dralar) while the other (Darkmoon Faire) has been made mind numbingly easy.

Makes me really upset seeing people complain about an achievement that has the Insane title as a reward.
Edited by Santoryu on 19/11/2012 10:51 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Back in the day you needed simultaneous standings. Now one criterion has been removed (Shen'dralar) while the other (Darkmoon Faire) has been made mind numbingly easy.

Makes me really upset seeing people complain about an achievement that has the Insane title as a reward.

This, there's nothing "Insane" about "The Insane" anymore
Reply Quote
Hagut,
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5207535578
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5335593658?page=2#31
bloodsail done as last wont get you achievement , or at least i didnt get it,
Reply Quote
Customer Service
@Shìrana,

We cannot help you via the forums, you'll need to submit a ticket. As for the information I posted above, that's the info we have as of right now.
Reply Quote
Hagut, i have submited 4 tickets without any help,
advise to do it again is not a help, dont You think ?
but sure, i can send another one
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So what I have to assume from what you write is that I have to restart my reputation grind with the Bloodsail Pirates only to restart my Steamwheedle grind again?...

Or are you going to fix the "bug" as in giving people the achievement even though BSB is at hated and Steamwheedle is at Exalted?

It would be nice with some actual clarification here, otherwise there is no point in farming it at all. :/

Edit: It seems like a lot of people has this problem, I've asked on other forums as well. Some state that GMs have reported back that this will be fixed in 5.1 other GMs simply don't know.

Please help us people with the urge to be insane!
Edited by Oaks on 19/11/2012 13:27 GMT
Reply Quote
Oaks
as far i know bloodsail pirates are bugged
did some tests with going up and down from honored and if you track insane bloodsails are disappearing from track,
in my case i did bloodsails as last and didnt get achi, it was after patch 5.0 i think ( big patch before pandas were release )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oaks
as far i know bloodsail pirates are bugged
did some tests with going up and down from honored and if you track insane bloodsails are disappearing from track,
in my case i did bloodsails as last and didnt get achi, it was after patch 5.0 i think ( big patch before pandas were release )

So you're Steamwheedle Cartel is now 0/36000 hated and you're without the title because of this bug?
Edited by Oaks on 19/11/2012 13:28 GMT
Reply Quote
i got 3 of 4 ( Everlook, Ratchet. BB ) marked as missing from achi, ofc i had them all 4 on exalted
Reply Quote
Customer Service
I investigated this further for you. At the moment, you'll either need to wait for this to be fixed (it's being looked into as I said), or, do Bloodsail last. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do at this moment and sadly there's no ETA for a fix.
Reply Quote
Hagut, can gm track reputation history so he will grant this achi manualy ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
19/11/2012 13:40Posted by Hagut
I investigated this further for you. At the moment, you'll either need to wait for this to be fixed (it's being looked into as I said), or, do Bloodsail last. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do at this moment and sadly there's no ETA for a fix.

Doing Bloodsail as last does not seem to work either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]