PvP Suggestion!! 1v1 rated games!

70 Blood Elf Paladin
since the RBG's poped up im thinking about the same thing! blizz gave to pvpers another option to play and gain conquest, ratings and gear other than 2v2, 3v3, 5v5! on the other hand there is the fun side of duels where it is 1v1! my suggestion is to bring that as an arena 1v1 option and give ppl more choices in to how they want to play their game to gain their pvp gear, achi and ratings! many good players sometimes have a hard time on finding a good partner and arrange everything in order to get what they want from pvp so why not give them the 1v1 rated games option?! i would love to do some 1v1 rated games see what i can succeed on my own and get better, have fun and enjoy playing through that!! i hope u ppl like and support my idea and make something good out of it! Thank You!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i support this for 1v1 would be fun olso.Some times to find arena partner is really hard
to many leavers who dont accept to loose a game and they believe doing everything corect.

Blizz must realize that exist many solo players in this game,why everything must be team work.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's an MMO, hence, massive multiplayer online.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
pvp isnt based on 1 vs 1 and it will bring up more balance issues. think before posting
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
19/11/2012 12:10Posted by Thravia
It's an MMO, hence, massive multiplayer online.

It is still multiplayer, there is more than one person playing.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
19/11/2012 12:11Posted by Jiaolin
pvp isnt based on 1 vs 1 and it will bring up more balance issues. think before posting

same happens with 2v2, 3v3, 5v5... many times are not balanced and thats a fact so.. and its not about that everyone should go on 1v1 its about adding one more choice like the others are! so i think what u said is pretty pointless man sry
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Due to some classes become flavor of the month It will not happen. Too many imbalances. Only why I could see this working is if it was "for fun" as in no rewards only pleasure of killing someone 1v1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Even if it was balanced around 1vs1 it would open up a whole new level of wintrading.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Its another choice!!! ppl who don't think they prefer it can continue with their 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 and keep hiding and depending on partners or can stand in front and prove what they are worth something in 1v1. the 'not balanced" joke must end! ok i accept that there are some issues but not to the point that is impossible to beat another specific class for example! ppl just learned to be scared and get in front the easy excuse "omg this is so unbalanced"! if u know ur class well and got skills then u can beat anyone and many players approved that over time! ty
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
19/11/2012 14:11Posted by Ppalloua
if u know ur class well and got skills then u can beat anyone

That statement is not true if by anyone you mean people of equal skill and gear.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
While 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 balance is called into question a lot, 1v1 top end would be entirely dependent on the current FOTM. Nothing more.

ppl who don't think they prefer it can continue with their 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 and keep hiding and depending on partners or can stand in front and prove what they are worth something in 1v1

Wat.

the 'not balanced" joke must end!

It's not a joke.

ok i accept that there are some issues but not to the point that is impossible to beat another specific class for example

Assuming the other person doesn't disconnect or his/her mouse doesn't inexplicably stop working, yes it is. If 2 players are top end and their skill level is about equal, whoever wins will depend entirely on what class he or she rolled.

ppl just learned to be scared and get in front the easy excuse "omg this is so unbalanced"!

Wat.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
opinions vary and ppl talk from their point of view.. the elite gear is called to be matters of skills but its not especially since rbg's came out.. i faced many guys of 2.2k+ rbg ratings of same class as mine and smoked them or even they didnt have a clue of how to play! comparing that to 1v1 in my opinion is much more fair! and still ppl why making so big deal of balance??? the point here is to get that thing working as a PvP option for those that want to taste it! ppl who dont like it can stay out! though at the end if such thing comes up im sure that many of the players whining about it will try it!
Edited by Ppalloua on 19/11/2012 15:57 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Certain classes would have a major advantage.

Undying healers, Rogue's who would reset the fight infinitely, Mages who are basicly the ultimate 1vs1, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
........... GO kill a holy paladin with a melee hero solo.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ppl are duelin in front of the cities and we all know that, it is too crowded and sometimes you even can not see your enemy between flying mounts or other Duellers. 1v1 may be imballance for some ways for example a healer never win a game but if they work on 1v1 dueilin system that may be good. We all know thet we are w8 CD's for next duel, this may solve the problem.

BUT!

Ppl also love to watch duel's they are learning a lot frrom wathin duels. We love showing off. If they fut a observing syster that would be greate too. These things seems to be hard but possible.
Reply Quote
1v1 pvp, really? cant kill anything that heals for stupidly high %'s
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
as i said joining rated 1v1 will be an option for anyone whether is a tank, a healer, a dps or whatever! if someone is interested he will join. regarding time for example if its hpala against some rogue or monk dps yes i agree it will take some more time but the same thing can happen in either 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 where we have games taking too long so time isnt the big deal! now regarding balance again i will refer to arenas again when many times one 2v2 for example can have ultimate advantages against their opponents so balance is always a matter! yes it affects the result some way but there is also luck and skills in all brackets! thats how is gona be in 1v1 as well. ppl can sometimes get an easy opponent on which they have advantages over and some times they can get one that is hard to beat with their current class and thats what happens in other brackets as well!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
Certain classes would have a major advantage.

Undying healers, Rogue's who would reset the fight infinitely, Mages who are basicly the ultimate 1vs1, etc.

as for that my opinion is hunter is the ultimate 1v1! but still! dont tell me u never beated a mage or a hunter cos its the 'ultimate 1v1'... get real guys there are some players that u can beat and some others that are better than u and u cant and this doesnt always depend on the class they play! thats how it always was in ALL pvp brackets and thats how it always will be!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]