DreamHack Winter 2012 Thank You Thread :-)

90 Human Warrior
I just wanna say thx for your time @ Dreamhack, was very nice to talk to you guys :) i hope you got some nice Feedback from us! :D
and it was very nice to meet you guys :) hope you come back to dreamhack some ohter time! :D

cheers! :)
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Pandaren Monk
Indeed, it was very fun at Dreamhack with Blizzard. I just wish it would have lasted longer. :)
Edited by Gøntier on 26/11/2012 22:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Glad you both enjoyed it. (: One day, maybe I'll get to meet the peeps at Blizzard ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
26/11/2012 22:14Posted by Gøntier
Indeed, it was very fun at Dreamhack with Blizzard. I just wish it would have lasted longer. :)

yeah same here ^^ would love to talk with em more :D
Reply Quote
Community
I want to say thank you as well.

I met a ton of really cool people at DreamHack this year and I had some really good talks with many people there... I also send my apologies to those people who got a little scared by our Pandaren, no harm was intended :-)
Reply Quote
Community
It was great meeting all of you. Special thanks to everyone participating in our activities, round-tables and getting geeky with our Pandaren visitor!

And not to forget the very supportive DreamHack crew, tack tack!
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Scared of your Pandaren? I believe alot of people wanted to hug him!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Paladin
The fact that you guys took your time to hear others perspective and such is amazing! preps to that!
Im just sorry that i didn't sign up for it... now afterwards i regret it, got some great things to share about wow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Heh, this forum reminds me of the League of Legends forum. Blueposts only seem to appear when people praise Blizzard from something.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
61 Worgen Druid
28/11/2012 12:42Posted by Dakotaen
Heh, this forum reminds me of the League of Legends forum. Blueposts only seem to appear when people praise Blizzard from something.

You should read the forums more often then, or pay attention to the blue trackers more often. Issues brought up by the player base relating to gameplay do get blue responses.

Anyhow, this isn't really related to this topic. :)
Edited by Danellos on 28/11/2012 12:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm pleased to find out that you guys didn't decide to ban me! ;)

I hope you found my feedback on saturday useful!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm pleased to find out that you guys didn't decide to ban me! ;)

I hope you found my feedback on saturday useful!

heheh, this is my 2nd account, and i hope u remember me! :D i was the one "stealing" members from your guild ^^

and the feedback you gave was really good :)
Reply Quote
Community
28/11/2012 11:29Posted by Saneko

Many people did hug him indeed, but there were a few who genuinely seemed afraid of him :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
28/11/2012 15:49Posted by Vaneras

Many people did hug him indeed, but there were a few who genuinely seemed afraid of him :-)

heheh, yeah my Friends Girlfriend was afraid, ^^ she went a long way around him! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
did someone see me with my pedobear costume? hahah :D
Reply Quote
Community
I also had a real fun time. Loved DreamHack and all the great chats I had with you.
It was a bit chilly though. I hope I can come back in summer sometime. :)
Reply Quote
DreamHack was great fun for me as well. I enjoyed immensely all the discussions we had, watching Novi Got and Insurgency deliver a great final on the Challenge Dungeon Tournament and watching how creative you guys were when we were requesting you to take a cool picture with Chen Stormstout :-)

Definitely one of those experiences that will not be forgotten!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
The pandaren's eyes were scary as hell xD, looked like a demon more then a fluffy panda ^^
don't take me wrong it was an amazing constume
Edited by Ínfermíera on 28/11/2012 18:00 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
DreamHack was great fun for me as well. I enjoyed immensely all the discussions we had, watching Novi Got and Insurgency deliver a great final on the Challenge Dungeon Tournament and watching how creative you guys were when we were requesting you to take a cool picture with Chen Stormstout :-)

Definitely one of those experiences that will not be forgotten!

It was really fun to meet all you guys there! really fun to see that you took your time to travel to sweden! :D

I also had a real fun time. Loved DreamHack and all the great chats I had with you.
It was a bit chilly though. I hope I can come back in summer sometime. :)

Yeah, would love you guys to come to DHS 13! :D
28/11/2012 16:39Posted by Snoogentz
did someone see me with my pedobear costume? hahah :D

haha yeah,! :D best dance ever on stage! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you guys came up to me and a friend and gave us some thing to put on our jackets(can't remember what they're called but thanks!) was so surprised to see blizzard at dreamhack, didn't know you'd be there haha :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]