Login error #104

(Locked)

90 Goblin Warlock
Hello

For some reason I can't login to wow, only getting error #104 "The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password..."

It works great to login to battlenet with my account but not onto wow, and yes i've trippled checkec and quadrouplechecked. Only having this problem when trying to log onto wow.

Any1 else got this aswell after today?

Edit: Fixed it, seems like it was some sync error with the authenticator.
Edited by Gloríus on 28/11/2012 08:57 GMT
Customer Service
Glad it's sorted Gloríus.
Hello

I have the same problem tried to change PW, but still the error 104... some one got a idea what i can do?
( I dont have an authenticator)
92 Human Paladin
I have the same problem its so annoying havent been able to play for 3 days! Can customer support please help me??? i also have no problems loging in to the site but when i want to log on to wow it gives me the #error 104. Please help!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have this problem to been trying to get on a few times during the last few hours and ''Error 104'' keeps popping up...
I have the same problem , i was able to log on for 3 days and after that the WoW error came up again, please help!
90 Troll Druid
I have the same problem, i just changed my password but its fine, can log into fourms and app.. what?? I was in last night lol......
90 Troll Druid
Pressed Sync three times, removed my authenticator, re-added it and pressed sync twice more, plus I changed my password. was able to get in, but wth blizz? Why did this happen, and why did I have to go thru all that to fix it?
Customer Service
Hello,

Error 104 is caused due to the information entered not matching the information saved on your account.

If you get this issue, and resetting your password and resyncing your authenticator doesn't help, please make sure you run a full virus scan:
battle.net/support/article/run-a-virus-scan

Then after that, please change the password to your account, and try again.
90 Troll Druid
I gathered as much from the fact that that is what the error message says. But my password was correct. I had to take off my authenticator, reattach it and resync it three times.
88 Orc Hunter
I have the same problem its so annoying havent been able to play for 1 days! Can customer support please help me??? i also have no problems loging in to the site but when i want to log on to wow it gives me the #error 104. Please help!
79 Orc Warrior
Got same problem.

Don't have authenticator, resetted my password 3 times, still I can not log in to World of Warcraft.

It is imposible to send a ticket becouse you are to restickded to what you can put in one of them. Please go on an fix the problem.
90 Troll Priest
So one of a sudden tones of ppl are gettin Eror 104 and of its a problem on client side FFS! Just say ok let me check with tehnic ppl if we did some !@#$ and desynced several thusand accounts or something. NO its always a client side problem until your forum brakes down in tears!.
79 Orc Warrior
Where can I get some help to fix this problem.

It is not posible to make a Support Ticket, couse I do not have any other ploblem that I can not log in. A option Suport Ticket can't help me with. So is this game lost to me. All the money I have spent on this game, and it comes to this.
What if I whant to buy another of Blizzards games? Is there any garanti I can play any of them?
Edited by Groolsch on 04/12/2012 09:17 GMT
90 Draenei Mage
I have the same problem with error 104 , token work when log in D3 or battlenet account but didnt work when logged in WoW. Why...
85 Pandaren Priest
have same problem.
93 Undead Warlock
Same problem here...
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]