Let us choose what pre expansion bosses drop ffs

90 Pandaren Hunter
I am seriously getting annoyed and let down now, i've been soloing/2 manning bc and wotlk raids for all the cool ranged weapons and none have droped. NONE, If a certain class solos a raid why should they have to get some other classes crap?
They should either give a class what would suit them as a class if their solo or 2 or 3, say for example a 100% drop bow/gun for a hunter.
I've had enough of being let down on SEVERAL RAIDS having
Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle not dropping get's me annoyed but 3 other raids not dropping a ranged weapon just makes me one of the unluckiest people in the game.

A rogue in my guild who i usually old raid with did black temple alone without me once and he got Black Bow of the Betrayer, Are you seriously kidding me? Which i raided black temple with him and he loves saying u jelly to me.

Please blizzard let us choose what drops, i'm not sure for mounts though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That's RNG for you. Although it's easy to just get whatever drop you like, the chance of getting it is part of the game and in the end makes it much more enjoyable to actually get the item. Still waiting for my Mantle of Shadowy Embrace to drop, but when it does I'll be way more happy than if I got it on the first run.
Reply Quote
5 Human Hunter
TLDR:

can i plz has all cause i think too many effort
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Like Mijua said, that is RNG for you.
Also your idea is just bad, it would take the whole feeling of getting that nice piece of transmog away. Trust me, I know how annoying it can be when things don't drop (I'm looking at you, Judgement Helmet).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
TLDR:

can i plz has all cause i think too many effort

i don't want all, i just want one cool looking weapon from bc to transmog than after that i just wanna shoot some horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Seriously? Annoyed and frustrated over transmog loot? You can even low man/solo those raids now, meaning when it does finally drop it's yours and yours alone.

And your idea won't be adopted by Blizzard. The longer people stay subscribed to accomplish their ingame goals, the more they get paid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
If you think that's frustrating. Try farming green vanilla items that are world drops.
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Warlock
I wonder if it would be easy to program the game so that all we would need to do
is select from a list exactly what we want from a boss.
No real need to bother with the boss just send the item in the post and save all that fiddling about with item drops.
I approve of this idea everybody gets exactly what they want.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I wonder if it would be easy to program the game so that all we would need to do
No real need to bother with the boss just send the item in the post and save all that fiddling about with item drops.

Some old bosses do require effort to get the weapon you know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If everyone could choose what they get, unique transmog sets wouldn't exist half as much
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
or better yet! make a charity shop in org and sw, that sells all the old gear for 10 gold each.
buy 5 get one for free!

how bout no!
Reply Quote
60 Dwarf Hunter
Like Mijua said, that is RNG for you. Also your idea is just bad, it would take the whole feeling of getting that nice piece of transmog away

Completely agree. I get a kind of perverse pleasure from running these old places and screaming at my monitor when the damned Fel Barrier just, Will. Not. Drop. Makes it so much sweeter when you do finally get it.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage

Comrad Twinkul is right !
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Either you are raised wrong, or you are wrong.

Work and effort = sense of satisfaction. end of story
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
A third post on the same topic? Do you think it will magically change your loot chances or something?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5945594982
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5945224991
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
84 Dwarf Shaman
In 5.1 these bosses will be pretty much soloable, so there won't be that much required on your part. If anything, the hardest part will be to bend down to loot the corpse of the foe. OK, so maybe it won't be that easy per sé, but it still stands. Whenever you go in there you have the 100% need/greed/DE loot roll, so only you get the loot. Or are you so afraid that your pet will roll Need at take the gun, that you need a system to choose what you want?

Look at it this way - they've made raids soloable. What more could you want, jam on it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
In 5.1 these bosses will be pretty much soloable, so there won't be that much required on your part. If anything, the hardest part will be to bend down to loot the corpse of the foe. OK, so maybe it won't be that easy per sé, but it still stands. Whenever you go in there you have the 100% need/greed/DE loot roll, so only you get the loot. Or are you so afraid that your pet will roll Need at take the gun, that you need a system to choose what you want?

Look at it this way - they've made raids soloable. What more could you want, jam on it?

source?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Here you go OP ->
http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/uploads/videos/thumbnails/thumb_595.png
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
TLDR: Gimme, gimme but don't make me work for it!

In the other Thread you made you state you have farmed it for 5 weeks. That is nothing. Even several months wouldn't be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6187856/Public_Test_Realm_Patch_51_-_Updated_November_8-15_11_2012

Scroll down and you will see:
Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]