Let us choose what pre expansion bosses drop ffs

90 Draenei Paladin
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6187856/Public_Test_Realm_Patch_51_-_Updated_November_8-15_11_2012

Scroll down and you will see:
Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.

FTW!! time to solo BT for my GLAIVES!! =D
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Warlock
22/11/2012 00:25Posted by Zazkya
Comrad Twinkul is right !

Thinks comrad Zazkya is one of the few who really read what she typed :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
22/11/2012 10:44Posted by Draugarth
TLDR: Gimme, gimme but don't make me work for it!

Read my reply to twinkul if u been reading what i said, jesus people these days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
kill lich king

choose >invincible

win!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
22/11/2012 18:53Posted by Cryven
TLDR: Gimme, gimme but don't make me work for it!

Read my reply to twinkul if u been reading what i said, jesus people these days.

Come on. A Hunter solo'd Atramedes when he was still relatively current content. No, I repeat no boss all the way up until Sunwell is any challenge for you.
Reply Quote
Community
Hello Cryven,

While I understand that being unlucky with loot drops can be frustrating at times, RNG is an integral and core part of the game, we have been using it since the very beginning and I expect that it will never go away, RNG is the only thing that computers have to try to bring some variability into an otherwise static and predictable system.
There are many positive things about it, it adds to the surprise effect and excitement, since players never know what they’re going to get, all they know are the possibilities.
RNG is needed and is used on a lot of things, not only loot, it adds to the excitement, longevity, and unpredictability of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
RNG is RNG, keep at it until it rolls in your favor. Simple as that.

/Someone who soloed certain instances 200+ times before getting what she wanted.
Edited by Rorcanna on 23/11/2012 10:29 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Hello Cryven,

While I understand that being unlucky with loot drops can be frustrating at times, RNG is an integral and core part of the game, we have been using it since the very beginning and I expect that it will never go away, RNG is the only thing that computers have to try to bring some variability into an otherwise static and predictable system.
There are many positive things about it, it adds to the surprise effect and excitement, since players never know what they’re going to get, all they know are the possibilities.
RNG is needed and is used on a lot of things, not only loot, it adds to the excitement, longevity, and unpredictability of the game.

Mr. Blue is right. When my first binding from Baron Geddon dropped a few months ago I didn't expect it at all and I was scrolling through the loot like, mmh great, another transmog item my DK can't use until the Orange suddenly popped up and my heart started racing. A great feeling that I would never want to be taken away!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
21/11/2012 23:03Posted by Moggrosh
If you think that's frustrating. Try farming green vanilla items that are world drops.

CAN I GET AN AMEN
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sometimes children need thier toys right this minute
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
So i was doing this 20 minute run and it didnt give me exactly what i want...

How can this happen!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?

On a serious note, WTB Felheart horns + robe please.

I hate you Golemag, and im coming for you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Silyl Idea.

But how about having the pre MOP or pre Cata raids reset daily rather than weekly?? ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

GIVE ME MY ITEMS

WEEEEEEEEEEH

Get lost.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Longest time farm before the piece you wanted dropped?
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5945594982

Cryven wrote:
I'm getting sick of weeks farming ranged weapons from old raids, Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle ive farmed for 5 weeks now, 3 weeks didn't drop from boss and 2 weeks a different boss came out,Black Bow of the Betrayer hasn't dropped and neither has any other old bow/gun. I'm getting braindead and sick of this wasting time and looking forward to resets only to be let down.

As you clearly noted here, you've done the place 5/6 times in search of an item which has a drop chance from a boss which has a chance of appearing alongside 2 other bosses. You haven't put that much time into farming it what so ever and you're already jumping on this bandwagon. Although 5-6 lockouts is 5-6 weeks, that's still too few lockouts to be able to justify why we should get any feature like this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
A friend of mine has been doing TK for almost 2 years now almost every week and still he hasn't had the mount drop for him. I feel bad for him but 6 weeks is not that long. "Slow down", says the pandaren
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If we are getting free items can I have ragys eye from MC so i can make the hammer. I've got everything else just need the eye ;_; qq ect ect
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
No. Keep the RNG. Please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Is this the new hip thing to do now? Complaining about RNG and being unlucky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
u mad i got the bow first ever time i ran BT?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
QQ more, been doing karazhan and tempest keep for over a year now and still no mount drops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]