tMorph ?

86 Undead Hunter
My question is pretty simple.

Is tMorph/Evermorph bannable?

We just see more and more people on streams using the program to alter their character and mounts. I've been trying to explain em, that it's against the EULA, but nothing is being done about this program, which means that it is not a bannable program afterall, or what?

Some bluepost would be much appreciated here
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
Any programs that change/alter/modify character models are not permitted, even if said change/alteration/modification can only be seen by the player themselves.

In no uncertain terms, the only changes that are permitted are those available in the API.
Edited by Shammoz on 20/11/2012 18:19 GMT
Reply Quote
Let me quote what the OP said in a ownedcore post (Him/her who made evermorph)
"evermorph was designed not to give you an unfair advantage in any aspect of the game under any condition. Instead it was designed so that you can enjoy your playtime to the fullest. This does not mean you cannot be banned, you very well can and will if they choose."

Also from the Terms of Use in the game
A. use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the World of Warcraft experience;

Evermorph modifies your world of warcraft experience
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Tmorph doesn´t change any world of warcraft files in anyway, it´s separated program which is controlled by in-game macros.... I made some research about tmorph and only YOU see what changes you have made to your character no one else. Everyone else will see your character or mount or what ever as they are normally on you.

as a result I dont find tmorph beign against the rules......

Blue post please to confirm am i right or wrong!
Edited by Takaisku on 28/03/2013 18:20 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Tmorph doesn´t change any world of warcraft files in anyway, it´s separated program which is controlled by in-game macros.... I made some research about tmorph and only YOU see what changes you have made to your character no one else. Everyone else will see your character or mount or what ever as they are normally on you.

as a result I dont find tmorph beign against the rules......

Blue post please to confirm am i right or wrong!

It is. The program directly interferes with World of Warcraft's memory space, which is not allowed.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
28/03/2013 18:16Posted by Takaisku
it´s separated program

Then this program is injecting into world of warcraft and still against the terms of use.

as a result I dont find tmorph beign against the rules

What you find is not really relevant now is it. TMorph is against the rules.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Tmorph might be against the rules but noone's ever been banned for it.

Your choice if you wanna risk it or not.
Edited by Zautzotwo on 28/03/2013 18:32 GMT
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman

Well, whilst we do not now that as a fact, even if it is true, if Blizzard suddenly cracked down on it via Warden... it could turn out rather #Awkward :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You modify ingame files by using it so it is a no go.

Legal mods dont change game files, Tmorph do. So its not aloved.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ughhh, this topic again...
No, it's not allowed by the rules.
Yes, it's allowed by gamemasters.

You will not be banned for this, and they do not bother to detect it.
Why would anyone tmorph anymore though?
You have transmog now, and if you're unhappy with your race then you should choose better or pay to have it changed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Friend of mine botted 24/7 for half a year. Got a 3 day ban. Started botting again 24/7 straight after he got his account back for another few weeks before he took a long break.

What's Blizzard going to do about something as harmless as tmorph?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
@OP Tmorph is not allowed. I got an answere from a GM who said it's not allowed.

if you want i can show screenshot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
28/03/2013 18:37Posted by Shammoz

Well, whilst we do not now that as a fact, even if it is true, if Blizzard suddenly cracked down on it via Warden... it could turn out rather #Awkward :P
For 8 years and nobody has been reported to be banned for Model Edits (harmless).

Lots of bans for turning eggs (ex. Netherwing) to Ragnaros / Murmur, Dueling Flags to stairs etc. Those have yielded bans.

If Warden chose to monitors offset changes, then it'd be a bit of trouble. Wardenguy has been lazy lately tho :D

Ughhh, this topic again...
No, it's not allowed by the rules.
Yes, it's allowed by gamemasters.

You will not be banned for this, and they do not bother to detect it.
Why would anyone tmorph anymore though?
You have transmog now, and if you're unhappy with your race then you should choose better or pay to have it changed.
Item type restrictions. Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate. Also allows Mounts and spells to be modified.

That, and people play the race thats the best. And change "refreshes" it without having to pay a lot and losing racials.

That said, not encouraging usage of tMorph, but just general information that I'm fully aware of.
Edited by Røøted on 28/03/2013 19:25 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Can you get bann for Tmorph i just want a simple YES or NO
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warrior
Yes
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman

Simple answer is Yes, you CAN... whether or not you will is another matter altogether.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is it a high bann chance
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
no
Edited by Eggs on 03/05/2013 18:28 BST
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Warrior

Yes you can get banned. As Shammoz already wrote.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
How comes you can get ban, although other players cant see it, it wont do no harm it just makes your character look alot better it does not benefit any other play or you self in anyway it just let you be creative
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]