Russian community apologizes for actions of a separate.

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
There isn't much to apologize as it wasn't your fault.
Excusing yourself on behalf of your popularity is still a nice gesture and the intentions are good.

I'm sure we can put these misunderstandings behind us and see this as an entire pile of frustration.

I hope the best for you guys and have fun on World of Warcraft.
90 Worgen Warrior
as i always say it doesnt matter where you come from at the end of the day we are all nerd gamers see the word gamers and we all are the same no matter what backgrounds we are from.
90 Night Elf Rogue
That spam was Russian?

I just thought I'd had one too many Bleach cocktails.

S'all good though. Glad it's all back on track.
90 Human Paladin
its a LIE all of it is a LIE !!!!

nah just joking nice to see some friendly Threads.
Community
Just as a reminder everyone, as this is an English speaking forum so keep all discussions in English to ensure that everyone can understand each other. Also remember that posting in a language other than English on this language forum is against the forum guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831

This thread has now been locked to prevent further discussion in languages other than English.
Edited by Nakatoir on 26/11/2012 15:45 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]