Error #107

(Locked)

90 Undead Mage
Hi,

After having many problems with downloading the patch I managed to succesfully download it after 6 hours or so. Afterwards when I try to login I got another error: battle.net error # 107. ''There was a problem logging on with this account. You may not have a World of Warcraft game attached to your account, or you may be logging into region different from the one you made the account in. If you continue having trouble, please contact Customer Support.'' I searched on the support article how I can solve this, but I am on a English client and my launcher says the game is fully up to date.
Help.
8 Worgen Hunter
I have the same problem.
8 Worgen Hunter
Have you found a way to fix it?
Customer Service
Hello,

Error 107 occurs when no game accounts have been found on your Battle.net account.

Usually this is because your client is attempting to log into the US servers instead of the EU ones.

Please go to your World of Warcraft WTF folder, and open the config.wtf file with a text editor. Here, add or edit the Locale line to read as follows:
SET locale "enGB"

Save and exit the file, then try the game again, and let us know what happens.
85 Dwarf Shaman
tnx man it was really help full

:))
90 Undead Mage
Thanks it helped for me!!
90 Pandaren Monk
Had the same problem Battel.net Error 107. And what Lurdlespor said worked

Thanks
8 Worgen Hunter
Thanks it worked!
90 Human Paladin
Its not working for me :/ I go to the wow folder and then i go to "WTF" and then i go to the Config and open it with text editor.... And i had it at "enUS" and i did change it to "enGB" but it still saying this Location thing :(
90 Dwarf Paladin
hi i am confused i have just installed wow on my laptop but for some reason doesn't have the wow folder i have checked but i couldn't find it pls could you help me?
Edited by Beastpaladin on 05/12/2012 20:20 GMT
75 Worgen Warrior
Hi.
Thank you very much, i never thought i would find a solution for this. Before i changed config.wtf file it said ESRB when i was going to login. Now it says PEGI in the left bottom corner. I'm from Sweden so i was of course wondering why it said ESRB.

Thanks again for the help ;) And good luck to all folks out there with these problems!
90 Human Paladin
Hi,

i cant log in because error #107
and changing folder doesn't make diferents
90 Human Paladin
Guys just change pasword en start wow from your folder
2 Blood Elf Paladin
OK Lunderspoon i had like a major problem whit my wow and D3 not to get in to that now, But when i go to my WTF folder there is only RunOnce.wtf no config which is kinda confusing to me because i played wow long time ago and i'm sure there should be config. for any reason. PLEASE HELP ME
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Lurdespor* if you are getting this help ^^ post above
90 Dwarf Paladin
I got the same problem wiht error 107 and i have tried all whats stands in the comments above but nothing helps plzz som1 help me :D
90 Human Warrior
Well I save it as GB and it has not worked, there must be another solution?!?!?
90 Human Warrior
It didn't work, what else can I do?
65 Undead Death Knight
'wow' thanks:)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]