Maybe right about game violence?

(Locked)

39 Undead Rogue
Wow another troll using a tired old topic.

Nothing to see here people.
1 Human Mage
I dont want hostility friend :/ i cant talk to my friends about it as they dont play games, im ready to stop playing completely, and need others advice
39 Undead Rogue
29/11/2012 18:36Posted by Dontpassgo
I dont want hostility friend :/ i cant talk to my friends about it as they dont play games, im ready to stop playing completely, and need others advice

Sorry I have no intention of taking this seriously, just another religious "it is blasphemy to play this game" type of thread which doesn't belong on here in the first place ;)
90 Night Elf Rogue
I stopped reading after the phrase i am a christian, look at history and judge violence and Christianity. it's a game, anyone who can't handle it should not be playing it.
1 Human Mage
Please try and read what i said! im not trying to ask if its blasphemous to play world of warcraft, It's what my family try and make me believe :( i play to try and escape the real world, but its hard when it feels like im doing wrong! i just want to live in a world of peace, and not be made to feel like a sinner
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
We team up against bosses...well yeah, not like those bosses have gangs of their own.

29/11/2012 18:36Posted by Dontpassgo
im ready to stop playing completely

Fine with me if you want to.
Have fun doing what you like instead (unless it is hurting others, ofc).

Stay if you want to stay, leave if you want to leave, all the same with me.
Edited by Zazkya on 29/11/2012 18:52 GMT
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
29/11/2012 18:44Posted by Dontpassgo
just want to live in a world of peace, and not be made to feel like a sinner

I'll respectfuly not go into this topic.
90 Draenei Warrior
WAR

War is an organized, armed, and, often, a prolonged conflict that is carried on between states, nations, or other parties typified by extreme aggression, social disruption, and usually high mortality.

What did you expect when you bought World of Warcraft?
WAR

War is an organized, armed, and, often, a prolonged conflict that is carried on between states, nations, or other parties typified by extreme aggression, social disruption, and usually high mortality.

What did you expect when you bought World of Warcraft?

Indeed, I could not agree more. People should know when they make their first character that there will be death and blood and war and killing.
1 Human Hunter
Just quit and save us the whine.
90 Undead Death Knight
29/11/2012 18:41Posted by Shotey
I stopped reading after the phrase i am a christian, look at history and judge violence and Christianity. it's a game, anyone who can't handle it should not be playing it.

Oh my man, you have no idea how much i agree with this ;p
1 Troll Warlock
Hi there, with recent topics about violence in the game, its begun to make me question the content of the game, as well as my own morals. Just to put it out there, I am a Christian, but I'm not going to preach my religion to you :) I'm also quite new to the game so I dont know it all, But guys please stop and think a sec, Blizzard has got us totally brainwashed by the cartoon themed nature of the game, there ARE underlying issues here that are often masked and hidden :(

think about it, we form up into gangs, then attack so called 'bosses' before robbing their dead bodies and passing around the 'loot' to other would be robbers? If we do it outside the game we would be put in jail. but in world of warcraft it's encouraged? What if people use the game as a training ground for murder?

I don't want to keep playing at the moment, my family already say I go against gods wishes by playing the game, because I told them of the old gods...they said this was blasphemous against the real lord, and with the violence that goes on, it just seems like I'm logging in to the devils playground :(

You should think yourself lucky, that its not a game where the bosses are Evil religious christians/buddists/muslims/ scientologist's and its mandatory to be a atheist race, and your class choice could be burglar, theif, satanist,mugger, peado preist, chump monk, or a random generated jumped up homosapien monkey whos a combination of the above listed.
1 Human Hunter
and yet people are biting to this troll thread, again.

let the never ending debate begin.
1 Troll Warlock

you're as deluded as the OP christian on such matters.

"Bow your head lowly dogs"
Edited by Bipolarpwna on 29/11/2012 21:04 GMT
90 Undead Death Knight

wow there aren't many ppl that manage to hurt me, but calling me christian just did.

awesome that you are actually also using it as an insult. Btw, be a man and get out your main. (lowly dog)
Edited by Trizic on 29/11/2012 21:11 GMT
1 Troll Warlock

wow there aren't many ppl that manage to hurt me, but calling me christian just did.

awesome that you are actually also using it as an insult. Btw, be a man and get out your main.

i didnt call you a christian did i? Stop being prejudice against christians - i bet you're the type who hates racism too, where prejudice is paramount to it.

you just got smashed, regardless of whether you know it or not.

I am not married to a main, and for all you know, i may be a women also.

Insanity, may be caused, by not understanding jumped up monkeys.
Edited by Bipolarpwna on 29/11/2012 21:20 GMT
90 Undead Death Knight

awesome that you are actually also using it as an insult. Btw, be a man and get out your main.

i didnt call you a christian did i? Stop being prejudice against christians - i bet you're the type who hates racism too, where prejudice is paramount to it.

you just got smashed, regardless of whether you know it or not.

I am not married to a main, and for all you know, i may be a women also.

Insanity, may be caused, by not understanding jumped up monkeys.

Im not prejudiced against christians, dafuq, i just dont believe. You just relish too much of following ppl through a forum on your mystical crusade.

GJ oh mighty whatever you are
1 Human Hunter
just here to agree with Bipolarpwna, also hope this thread gets deleted soon either way, because a !@#$storm will happen and no one can avoid it.

though it seems like the weekends got extended by 5 days :p
Edited by Sadwexsd on 29/11/2012 21:25 GMT
90 Human Priest
So, someone who follows one of the most violent of religions complaining about violence in a video game.

Hypocrite much op?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]