T1 PvP Fists weren't updated with PvP power/upgrade

Community
28/11/2012 18:58Posted by Masztaar
Good that it's acknowledged, got any kind of ETA (today, tomorrow, next patch, the next expansion)? It seems the ones that are on the vendors are upgradeable but not the ones that players have already bought.
Indeed, it is only the ones bought before patch 5.1 that cannot be upgraded and this is what we are looking into. Unfortunately we cannot provide any ETA at this time, but do hope to get this sorted out quickly.
Edited by Nakatoir on 28/11/2012 19:02 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think I speak for many people here when I say that this kind of of prompt bug sorting and courteous CM responses is what got us all hooked into this game. You're our hero for today, Nakatoir. :D
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Hunter
28/11/2012 19:01Posted by Nakatoir
Good that it's acknowledged, got any kind of ETA (today, tomorrow, next patch, the next expansion)? It seems the ones that are on the vendors are upgradeable but not the ones that players have already bought.
Indeed, it is only the ones bought before patch 5.1 that cannot be upgraded and this is what we are looking into. Unfortunately we cannot provide any ETA at this time, but do hope to get this sorted out quickly.

Are you bothering to check things at all before they go live? World of Bugcraft is less of a joke and more and more a reality. I am sill waiting for Pet Battle dailies to be fixed to give XP, but I am on EU server, maybe the Chinese are not doing much with the pets and that is why you are not bothering, same with all the CRZ bugs that have not been fixed at all this patch.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
28/11/2012 22:17Posted by Snufflés
Are you bothering to check things at all before they go live? World of Bugcraft is less of a joke and more and more a reality. I am sill waiting for Pet Battle dailies to be fixed to give XP, but I am on EU server, maybe the Chinese are not doing much with the pets and that is why you are not bothering, same with all the CRZ bugs that have not been fixed at all this patch.

Please just get out of this thread. This issue was fixed in less than 2 hours after it was reported, and Nakatoir was nice enough to provide us with constant feedback. I'm not one to give Blizzard asspats seeing how terrible a state this game is in right now, but this time, they handled things great. Bugs happen, that much can't be helped.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Any news about the upgrading? I have 3k CP waiting...
Edited by Petochi on 29/11/2012 00:40 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Upgrading is available, but right now they can be upgraded with Valor, not Conquest. I think that needs to be fixed too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I don't have any kinda upgrade available for them yet :/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Still not working?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Nope, Upgrading still not available...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hey Nakatoir, Powershot for hunters doesn't work propperly could you also adress this bug as fast as you did these fist weapons?

Also if you pass by hunter forum you will find 1 million threads about this, maybe they are elusive, dunno.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh please Johanfransen, dont destroy our topic.
BTW: Theses fist weapons arent fixed yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Nakatoir, any new news about the incoming upgrade fix yet?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://i.imgur.com/N7tLS.jpg

Well I can upgrade with valor since last night, but I'll prefer Conquest =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
http://i.imgur.com/N7tLS.jpg

Well I can upgrade with valor since last night, but I'll prefer Conquest =P

Hehe thats weird :D
I hope they really fix this soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
28/11/2012 18:25Posted by Emusnoc
are actively investigating the matter. :)

L O L

Seriously, Ice Barrier got screwed up, it got more than 25% nerf and now you need to investigate lower PvP power on first weapons.

Well I can save you the invistigation, it has lower PvP Power stat than other PvP weapons - results of my investigation, now fix your game please.

Lmao
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I can upgrade with valor too but only 1/1 not 2/2.
Oh blizzard ...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good job on fixing this. Ofc I wanna spend my valor points on my pvp gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]