10 years if WoW - only 2 years to go

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi everybody,

as we all are painfully aware, time flies!

So now we are at 8 years of WoW, but I do hope and believe that when WoW reaches it 10 year milestone we should get and do something very special.

Now is the time for us to already give out ideas to blizzard about what we would love to see for that huge milestone. Reason is quite simple, creating events, items, whatever takes time and now we still have.

So give your ideas, spread your love.

Greets,

Djares
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will also give my idea.

I would love to see a big event through time. What I mean is the following:
Going into an instance and fight against famous NPCS from during vanilla WoW, TBC, WOTLK. ...

I don't believe just a pet or mount would do it, I mean, we are talking about 10 years already.

I want to get involved in the world, have some events specially tuned for this. Would be so awesome.

Greets,

Djares
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My Suggestion: Turn the servers off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alterac Valley remade:

New Quests for Pvers, new battles for PvPers, new rewards, tabards, titles, mounts...

Alterac Valley was the one BG i liked the most, but now it is unplayable.... ;-(
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Warlock
10 years will be a significant time mark, but 6,7,8,9 are not
getting the XP boost for this year was a gesture that I appreciated, although
a little word change would have been wise.

Perhaps some celebratory event would be very nice.

I would like to see some of the really high level bosses(around at that time)
to be attacking SW, ORG etc wiping the players but perhaps killable in a
100 man group. Just something both fun , risky yet doable with cooperation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10th year will be new expansion. Say it will be a good one too :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
20/11/2012 10:12Posted by Taikuya
10th year will be new expansion. Say it will be a good one too :)

Sounds about right, I reckon they will release another expansion then and they may just have sorted out cross realm heirlooms by then too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
O, we will see a new expansion for sure by then.

But I do hope we will see more dynamic events in the world, too.

We need to show that cities like Stormwind or Ogrimar are not always safe from the evil.

Keep it all more interesting, too much static places right now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
What have I been doing with my Life?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
As a Druid I don't believe in the concept of time, therefore it matters not to me how old a game is. If it does "live" for that long I'd say the greatest reward you could possibly give it is death - the long awaited eternal slumber.

But a pet would be nice.
Reply Quote
Community
as we all are painfully aware, time flies!

Time flies indeed... I remember it as only yesterday when I joined the World of Warcraft community :-)

Now is the time for us to already give out ideas to blizzard about what we would love to see for that huge milestone. Reason is quite simple, creating events, items, whatever takes time and now we still have.

So give your ideas, spread your love.

Not a bad idea at all. Let's hear it folks, what kind of stuff would you like to see happen for the game's 10 year anniversary?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
I would love it if Gnomes were given Purple or Blue hair colour options, although waiting two years would kind of be horrible.. would make me very happy indeed! Also a pet duckling would be just plain adorable.. Either one would be a great birthday gift!
Edited by Eolien on 20/11/2012 11:51 GMT
Reply Quote
Updated char models, including alternative skins (forest trolls, iron dwarves, red orcs etc)! Only available to people who played for +/- 10 years, of course.
Reply Quote
4 Dwarf Rogue

Not a bad idea at all. Let's hear it folks, what kind of stuff would you like to see happen for the game's 10 year anniversary?

Ban the bots.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Players Vs Devs, or 1-2 free lvl 90s would be nice :D
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
i have a few idea's.

When i game, i normaly watch TV. not that i am so pro that i raid while watching, but i like to hang around the city's, chat, quest a bit here and there.

The channel i watch mostly is the discovery channel, with all the stuff like how things are made.

If blizz would make a documentary about the game, for TV. about how the game whas made from the start, compleet scratch! and how it evolved, major events, the start of an idea, and more. that i would like to see. since everybody knows WoW in some way, they either love it, or hate it, yet they all know it.

and ofcourse a thing like a nice quest, possibly rewarding a title, that simply implies the age of the account based on WoW's #th Anniversary achieve. like if someone had the 4th, they would atleast played from the start of achievements. roughly at 26-11-2008.

and a raidboss, looking like the avatars of the major designers. like ofc a few american icons like the ghostgrawler crab, the floating skull. and ofc, more important the EU mods! (aint i cheap :P ).

and to me, the loot i get from it, is not important. the feeling that we as a realm, have to work to get it. like the old resource from silitus, that would be lovely to get acces to the bosses.

my 5 cents :P

*vanishes*

Auros
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Ban the bots.

this ^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I want Thrall and Vol'jin as combat pets.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Anu
a 100% XP increase item, a mount, and events all over the world, where there will be a live raid, on a special made server with the top 2 guilds in the world, going together to defeat special designed bosses, that looks like the developers and CM icons!

and after that, in 1 zone on live realms, all max level players will get teleported to, and they would then have to defeat them aswell, where PvP is disabled, and after 1 boss have been killed, PvP would be enabled and the zone would become a warzone! but, like for an example silvermoon, some alliance would be flagged as horde to make it even!

THAT would be freaking awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
20/11/2012 11:48Posted by Vaneras

Are you Santa Claus?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]