Error #112

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Did he have the patch update?
80 Pandaren Warrior
27/11/2012 16:44Posted by Jeniwyn
unless we reinstall the game.
This isn't going to fly, I am getting the error too. At first I thought it was because I play US wow and EU wow and I just change my

SET locale "enGB"
SET installLocale "enGB"

But I see every one is having this issue, maybe if I delete the current patch and redownloaded it.
Going to see if that helps.

Edit: Nope, didn't do anything.
Edited by Screenshot on 27/11/2012 16:53 GMT
90 Troll Druid
27/11/2012 16:51Posted by Screenshot
unless we reinstall the game.
This isn't going to fly, I am getting the error too. At first I thought it was because I play US wow and EU wow and I just change my

SET locale "enGB"
SET installLocale "enGB"

But I see every one is having this issue, maybe if I delete the current patch and redownloaded it.
Going to see if that helps.

Yeah do that and tell us if it works
80 Pandaren Warrior
Well my US client work's just fine. Not sure if because it is not updated or not.
52 Tauren Warrior
Am having the same issue, tried reinstalling, deleting wtf/config/cache but nothing worked ... comon blizzard :<
80 Pandaren Warrior
I am just going to call the US tech support, ive heard that the EU ones don't know their way out of a paper bag. Ill report what they tell me.
will we be able to log in tommorow when the patch is released?
90 Troll Druid
27/11/2012 17:02Posted by Nóvamh
will we be able to log in tommorow when the patch is released?

Think so but the thing is that i really want to play today. Working the rest of the week so not that much playing for me.
Valaki segítene hogyan oldjam meg a error 112 őt? l
90 Undead Rogue
blizzard fails again
90 Troll Druid
Well gonna try to install the game again, deleted all that had to do with the game. Dont think that it will be finished today, but good luck all with the prob
20 Troll Hunter
Same here, I keep getting the same #112 error for the past 2 hrs. I dont think re installing the game has anything to do with it
86 Human Paladin
getting the same error anyone found a fix yet?
Edited by Øpala on 27/11/2012 17:30 GMT
90 Orc Death Knight
The old fix for this problem should work again, this has happened for the last 3 patches for me....

What you have to do is get the WoW.exe files from someone that havn't updated their game yet, and replace your old ones, but remember to copy them for tomorrows real release of the patch!
20 Troll Hunter
so basically we cant play until they release the patch tommorrow?
90 Human Warlock
Reinstalled , i can now log on ^^
Grr, reinstalling isn't an option for someone with as many macros/addon configs as me.
90 Blood Elf Priest
27/11/2012 16:51Posted by Screenshot
This isn't going to fly

Unfortunately I don't think it is reasonable to expect that Blizzard can fix this issue in a hurry. Unless they already have a patch uninstaller developed, they will not be able to restore the client to an earlier version. What we should focus on today I think, is to communicate to Blizzard that we want assurances that everything is being done to make sure this doesn't happen again and again. This is at least the second time since MoP release that this issue has come up and frankly it needs to be handled.

If it doesn't work after the reset tomorrow however, is another issue altogether.
90 Orc Death Knight
If this was a one off thing then I could understand, but this is the 3rd time in a row this has happend!
1 Tauren Shaman
It almost seams like i'm playing privates now, every damn time i update this happens, maybe just maybeeee its time to get it fixed....
We do pay for the game...
Edited by Guumn on 27/11/2012 18:42 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]