FYI - Minor Battle.net Functionality Testing

Community
We will soon begin limited testing on updates to some Battle.net functionality (mainly communication and login). As a part of this process, you may notice some minor Battle.net-related UI changes while logged in to Diablo III, World of Warcraft, and StarCraft II.

Patch 1.0.6 for Diablo III includes some of the data for this testing but will not impact your play experience. Similar testing-related data will be patched into World of Warcraft and StarCraft II in the future.

Please note that at this stage the testing is limited, but we’ll keep everyone updated and invite you to help us test the changes as soon as we can. We look forward to sharing more information about what’s in store for Battle.net in the future, so stay tuned.
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Is this about the incoming 5.1 patch that includes the new "offline" RealID battle.net mode?
Edited by Saneko on 27/11/2012 15:28 GMT
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Druid
27/11/2012 15:19Posted by Meozeldian
(mainly communication and login)
Vent/TS alike system in the launcher, replacing the old unused voice comm?!!!
That would be awesome :o
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Human Death Knight
Sounds interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
27/11/2012 15:39Posted by Bugre
(mainly communication and login)
Vent/TS alike system in the launcher, replacing the old unused voice comm?!!!
That would be awesome :o

"Minor UI changes"

The "mainly communication and login" probably has to do that you will be able to login as offline (Since having to be online at the time of login would kind of defeat the purpose of an offline mode when people can see you logging in and obviously hiding a few seconds later)
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Druid
27/11/2012 15:50Posted by Fiskerdin
The "mainly communication and login" probably has to do that you will be able to login as offline (Since having to be online at the time of login would kind of defeat the purpose of an offline mode when people can see you logging in and obviously hiding a few seconds later)

yeah, yeah, i know. they already said before that they would add that offline mode, but can only hope that they preparing it for something big like the voice comm revamp :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
84 Dwarf Shaman
Sounds like good stuff. Looking forward to what's being done and not finding out on MMO-Champion but rather the official EU site.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Patch 1.0.6 for Diablo III includes some of the data for this testing but will not impact your play experience
Similar testing-related data will be patched into World of Warcraft and StarCraft II in the future.

but i get Patch
Unable to Validate Game Version
You are not running the latest version of the World of Warcraft.
You are attempting to log in with an unmerged WoW account.
Your game files have been modified in some way.
The servers are undergoing maintenance.

have tryed to run repair but dont work
Edited by Shadowben on 27/11/2012 16:12 GMT
Reply Quote
27/11/2012 15:49Posted by Doomsinger
Sounds interesting.

What a waste of a post....
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
27/11/2012 16:17Posted by Silentce
Sounds interesting.

He expressed interest at this topic.

You expressed disapproval of his comment.

I'm sure those aren't the same thing. At all.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Sorry for Wasting a spot... -_- working alot so dont have time to be updated on everything...
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
Sounds interesting.

Not as much of a waste as yours is in all fairness.

On topic, this does indeed sound interesting. I do hope for more functionality as well, as the chat itself is still pretty primitive in terms of features.
Edited by Danellos on 27/11/2012 16:44 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
when we can back to play?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
hi guys im trying to login atm, but my problem is that i cant choose my own realm.. anyone here knows what the problem is? ive looked and all the game types(normal, pvp, rppvp, rp) but with all the choices i see 1 server that is offline and not the server i used to play!?
If someone knows whats up let me know please :) gr
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
84 Dwarf Shaman
hi guys im trying to login atm, but my problem is that i cant choose my own realm.. anyone here knows what the problem is? ive looked and all the game types(normal, pvp, rppvp, rp) but with all the choices i see 1 server that is offline and not the server i used to play!?
If someone knows whats up let me know please :) gr

Ever consider reading the notice? Maintenance has the servers closed from 3AM to APPROXIMATELY (for those who care about Galleon) 11AM. You won't get in right now, so try around 10-12 o'clock. Plus, it's a patch, so naturally it'll take longer than regular maintenance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]