Want a blue on powershot..

90 Human Hunter
Hello mr blizzard, I just wanna tell you since you read this forums,

POWERSHOT

The hunterspell isnt working, install the client from your website and install the game, it doesnt work. Havent gotten any confirmation on this, how can you possibly just let it be?
Do you hate hunters that much.
*imagine this scenario*
Frostbomb somethings does no dmg
Would be fixed in 1 minute.

Summary:
HUNTER LVL 90 TALENT ISNT WORKING

Are you aware of this? and what are you doing to fix it.

p.s
The right answer is not a new scenario
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
p.s
The right answer is not a new scenario

Lol, you're a legend.

Btw, just wanted to let you know that you're on the PvP forums. You know. The place where Blizzard ain't giving a damn.
Edited by Mashay on 30/11/2012 01:39 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
30/11/2012 01:39Posted by Mashay
Btw, just wanted to let you know that you're on the PvP forums. You know. The place where Blizzard ain't giving a damn.

true that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
6.0 will fix it!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
"You can now move while casting Power Shot" OMFG MARKSMANSHIP FIXED
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
monstaz ‏@Monstaz32
@Ghostcrawler are you aware of a bug causing powershot to do no dmg/no knockback about 30% of the times?

Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
@Monstaz32 we're trying to narrow down the cause because it doesn't repro consistently. Target movement and elevation seem like culprits.

Posted on twitter november 25th.

I've made a ticket, bug report and a couple more tweets to Greg about powershot needing a fix but no response so far..
But even tho I didn't get any responses, maybe a couple more ppl reporting the bug via the proper channels would help..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Responding on twitter is the most bullcrap blizz ever came up with. Why the hell do you make your own forum just to be more responsive on twitter, a social media which isn't used by everyone, and is a social media..

I can't believe that it can be so hard to just get on forum and say ''working as intended''(so I can drop this class or the game) or say it doesn't work like it should, we're looking in to it.

Make a blue thread on the hunter forum so we know you're alive and don't have to call you out..
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/268101975751655424

GC stating Powershot is working as intended and that its more of a skill shot (Tosan asking). Read! funniest answer and silence ive seen so far
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
30/11/2012 13:21Posted by Fklöef
https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/268101975751655424

lold!! really! is it so hard to get a real response
Reply Quote
Community
Just wanted to keep you guys updated, we're aware of this issue (when targeting a stationary target), it's already being worked on but unfortunately it's the kind of bug that will probably only be fixed with a client-side patch, probably with 5.2 (please note that this is a very early estimation of when it’s going to get fixed, don’t take it for granted as it might change at any time)

Also, please don't use attention seeking titles, as it makes Murloc very sad and it's against the forum rules.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just wanted to keep you guys updated, we're aware of this issue (when targeting a stationary target), it's already being worked on but unfortunately it's the kind of bug that will probably only be fixed with a client-side patch, probably with 5.2 (please note that this is a very early estimation of when it’s going to get fixed, don’t take it for granted as it might change at any time)

Also, please don't use attention seeking titles, as it makes Murloc very sad and it's against the forum rules.

Are you seriously saying that something which is terribly broken can not be fixed for another 3 months?

Also, if you don't wish people to use attention seeking titles, why do you reward such topics with a blue attention whereas constructive threads don't get any. No wonder people create such titles. Makes no sense.

-Ewyn
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
30/11/2012 15:38Posted by Taepsilum
unfortunately it's the kind of bug that will probably only be fixed with a client-side patch, probably with 5.2

What if we throw more money ur way, I bet that would fix everything.
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight

While it's nice that you're working on a fix and all, don't you think it's rather disappointing to postpone a bug-fix of a level 90 ability for 4-6 months?

It's good to see that Blizzard's priorities are in the right place; new scenarios and some more daily quests are definitely more important than fixing a broken ability.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Seriously guys, I don't get you.Stop whining at blizzard..They're spending already alot of time. I mean look at the last hotfixes.

Classes
Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
Stormlash Totem now has a radius of 40 yards (was 30).

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
Skull Banner now has a radius of 40 yards (was 30).

It was soo needed..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

Then how were there no changes for it in 5.1? The issue with powershot has been known for a long time now..

In stead you buff pvp power on weapons without testing it on the ptr first.. as if burst wasn't out of control as it was in 5.0
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
it's the kind of bug that will probably only be fixed with a client-side patch, probably with 5.2

You can nerf classes to the bone in a hotfix but for a simple ability fix we need to wait for 2 patches, that doesn't make alot of sence tbh. Hunters are complaining about this bug since forever but it seems that you've only read the "Hunters are so OP QQ" threads.

You've shown once again that Blizzard doesn't care about its costumers and thats why I and alot of other people canceld their subscriptions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
30/11/2012 15:47Posted by Triumvir
What if we throw more money ur way, I bet that would fix everything.

Just tell them powershot doesnt cater to casuals, will become instant shot + deal 40% more damage
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So much epicness, had to post.

Seriously though, I could care less if powershot does 0 damage 30% of the time as both chimera shot and aimed shot do 0 damage 100% of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
we're

only

Murloc

please don't

attention seek
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nakatoir, you need to teach Taepsilum to be much more efficient at bullzhittin'
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]