You can solo Gunship / C'Thun

35 Night Elf Monk
There were some hidden changes.

The Gunship fight will no longer reset if no one is outside.
And C'Thun had his one-shot-ability removed.

Did both fights a couple of minutes ago. (On my way to Kalecgos, perhaps he changed too).

Sorry for my bad english, I'm german. And if some of you speak german too, you can check
out my big guide to all raid changes in 5.1.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/forum/topic/5945594520?page=1

~my~

*edit

No changes to Kalecgos, still impossible.

*edit²

So, after i've killed all the changed Bosses on the PTR.
Here are the changes in more detail:

Viscidus:
You only need 20 frost attacks to freeze him.
After that you need 30 physical attacks in 30sec to kill him.

Twin Emperors:
The healing got reduced. You only need 16k dps to kill the bosses before the enrage timer kicks in.

C'Thun:
The one-shot ability got removed. You can kill the tentacles inside the brain and then go for
the boss again.

Al'ar:
He is not immune to fire damage anymore.

Reliquary of Souls:
Essence of Desire casts Spirit Shock every 10sec, the debuff only lasts 4sec.

Gunship Battle:
If all members are using the cannons and no one is outside, the battle doesn't reset anymore.

That's it for now.
Edited by Myperfection on 01/12/2012 14:54 GMT
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Druid
30/11/2012 07:14Posted by Myperfection
C'Thun had his one-shot-ability removed.

This makes me sad

But I'll still go and have a go :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
30/11/2012 08:41Posted by Tungol
C'Thun had his one-shot-ability removed.

This makes me sad

But I'll still go and have a go :D

This makes me happy, I might bother finishing my Nozdormu rep now I can solo the whole place (except that slime boss you need to freeze & Melee).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

And C'Thun had his one-shot-ability removed.

Are you sure? I was killed immediately when I was inside C'thun!
Reply Quote
35 Night Elf Monk
30/11/2012 09:56Posted by Djars

Did you fight him today? I went there a couple of hours ago after some people in the forum told
me that he is solo doable. Killed him 1st try, no problems being inside the brain.

~my~
Reply Quote
30/11/2012 09:56Posted by Djars

Viscidus, Twin Emperors, C'Thun, Al'ar and Reliquary of Souls should be easier to kill now. The developers applied a hotfix during the night. So, if you haven't gone to C'Thun yet today, you should!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you fight him today? I went there a couple of hours ago after some people in the forum told me that he is solo doable. Killed him 1st try, no problems being inside the brain.

I tried it one day after 5.1 patch release in germany ( two days ago). Probably there are still some bug issues. I will retry it later otherwise I have to contact a gm ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
30/11/2012 11:51Posted by Draztal
Viscidus, Twin Emperors, C'Thun, Al'ar and Reliquary of Souls should be easier to kill now. The developers applied a hotfix during the night. So, if you haven't gone to C'Thun yet today, you should!

Thanks, so my problem is solved :D
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
30/11/2012 11:51Posted by Draztal

Could you say what was changed with Reliquary? Is spirit shock reworked to not work on main target, CD extended to 15 secs so we can interrupt it on our own, daze effect removed, head no 2 removed entirely.. What was changed?
I'd check but I'm not gonna be home till very, very late night and that's the only boss I'm really interested to hear about ;P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Why don't you change Kalecgos?

And what are the changes at Al'ar?
Edited by Syraia on 30/11/2012 12:10 GMT
Reply Quote

Why don't you change Kalecgos?

And what are the changes at Al'ar?

Al'ar is no longer immune to fire damage.

Regarding Kalecgos, at this point we don't know if the developers have any plans to change him or any other bosses, but we'll ask them and share with you any news if that's the case :-)
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
Thanks for the input, Draztal.

So what exactly did the dev's change at Viscidus, Twin Emperors and Reliquary of Souls?

~my~
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, as paladin, I am interested in Viscidus changes as well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Nice. Thanks for the updates.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
What about Chess event in Karazhan? Does anyone know?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In old topic someone said to meele attack prophet skeram so he will stop cast interrupt... well it doesnt work and im still stuck. This is just bull@#$&...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Viscidus just needs the number of strikes when frozen reduced to like, 10 or something.

Solo'd AQ40 apart from Visc the other day, a mage came to help me on him later after our raid, even with Timewarp and him melee'ing we couldn't get the first emote "begins to crack" to appear, had to get a 3rd player in (blood DK) before we could shatter him.

Don't bother changing the bosses that don't drop pets, retain some original design in there.

ALL the other pet bosses are soloable. SO if people complain they aren't tell them to learn to play :D But do it in your nice "I'm a CM Blue poster" way :D

P.S. I <3 your posts Draztal, maybe becuase they seem to get the backs up of all the fools :P Keep it up, keep it real :D heheh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In old topic someone said to meele attack prophet skeram so he will stop cast interrupt... well it doesnt work and im still stuck. This is just bull@#$&...

Skeram is easy to solo....

Whats the exact problem you're having?

Maybe try to do some DpS to him, is health won't go down on its own (?)

Anyways, its certianly not bull*&%^ :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
He keeps interrupting my cast so I cant actually deal any damage to him as 85 mage. With my instant spells I get him to like 50% then he just nuke me down.

No wonder you have no problem there as meele class, had no problem on my Warr, DK and Pala as well...

Also you shouldnt try not to be such a smartass. There is a big problem with soloing this boss as mage, and if you have nothing to say in the topic you should just shut up.
Edited by Fatsoninja on 30/11/2012 12:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What about Razorgore?
Last time i was in there i noticed his destroy egg ability had no cooldown and that you didn't lose channeltime if hit.
But it was still impossible due to the amount of adds that spawn, before you even get to clear half the room Razorgore is dead.

I tried to jump in and out of channeling to kill some adds, but the number of adds were simply too high.
Can't risk aoe them down either because that's just gonna bring the boss further down on hp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]