You can solo Gunship / C'Thun

90 Tauren Warrior
Thats why i always pull Ouro to Kah-Thoon just to be safe ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I dont understand why a nerf to certain bosses was needed. If you can't solo a particular boss in the raid, then why dont you just bring a friend to help you?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
In patch 5.2 you should be able to solo Kalecgos as well. :)

Twitter - Draztal
https://twitter.com/alex_riveiro/status/305089197574852610
Good news everyone! The developers have made a change in Patch 5.2 that should allow you to solo Kalecgos! #Warcraft
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just as an example, although it's TBC content, Rage Winterchill will still give you a run for your money if you are not careful avoiding Death & Decay (since it's % HP based) :-)

I learned that the hard way :)
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
22/02/2013 12:35Posted by Altereus
I believe it's a bug/feature that only effects casters.

Thanks for the explanation of the bug. My friend was a hunter so that's why he didn't have a problem. It rather sounds as though I wouldn't actually be able to solo him then.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
22/02/2013 20:57Posted by Acelius
I dont understand why a nerf to certain bosses was needed. If you can't solo a particular boss in the raid, then why dont you just bring a friend to help you?

Wel those old bosses often have pretty crap drop rates on stuff due to massive loot tables and c'thun beeing the last it can get hard getting someone to join you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just as an example, although it's TBC content, Rage Winterchill will still give you a run for your money if you are not careful avoiding Death & Decay (since it's % HP based) :-)

Only if he survives that long. I find at 90 he dies before the first death & decay, albeit with my fully epix offspec gear.
Reply Quote
Community
Regarding Kalecgos, at this point we don't know if the developers have any plans to change him or any other bosses, but we'll ask them and share with you any news if that's the case :-)

Just a small update this, which should hopefully come as good news... A last minute fix was made to patch 5.2.0 that should allow players to solo the Kalecgos encounter in The Sunwell :-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Excellent news!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
25/02/2013 09:00Posted by Vaneras
Just a small update this, which should hopefully come as good news... A last minute fix was made to patch 5.2.0 that should allow players to solo the Kalecgos encounter in The Sunwell :-)

A last minute fix was made to patch 5.2.0 that should allow players to solo the Kalecgos encounter in The Sunwell :-)

A last minute fix was made to patch 5.2.0

A last minute fix

Did i want to get that wrong or does that mean we get 5.2 maybe this week?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good to know kalecgos encounter is also doable now, was no fun skipping him :P
Reply Quote
Community
25/02/2013 09:58Posted by Feralica
Did i want to get that wrong or does that mean we get 5.2 maybe this week?

I cannot yet say if it will be this week or not, because there is still some preparation that needs to be done before the patch is ready for launch, but it should be quite soon now :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Regarding Kalecgos, at this point we don't know if the developers have any plans to change him or any other bosses, but we'll ask them and share with you any news if that's the case :-)

I don't say this much.... but I love you! =D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well i'm sure it's this week because on Patch 5.2 notes, the Ad ends on 29/2/13
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
25/02/2013 13:20Posted by Detrimentaw

That's not even on the calander you know.

Maybe I missed the joke...
Edited by Thebayliff on 25/02/2013 13:28 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
25/02/2013 10:17Posted by Vaneras
because there is still some preparation that needs to be done before the patch is ready for launch

Read: Arena season needs to end.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
25/02/2013 13:20Posted by Detrimentaw

It's not this week.

Why?

If you’ve already made plans and sank your Valor, don’t fret! As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live. (It’s math!)

We’d love to hear your feedback about this change, and how you’re planning to earn, save, and spend Valor before the patch releases.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6622062272#new-post

That and arena season needs to end.
Edited by Lestuniem on 25/02/2013 17:32 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
They already said arena season ends the fifth (sixth for EU).
It's quite obvious it's next week, not this week, we're getting 5.2 (add the need to test 25 man heroic encounters on top of this too).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Yay! Now I can start farming Dragonscale Encrusted Longblade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello i´m a pvp:er and i wonder what will happen with the conquest will it reset or will we be able to keep it thanks for the support!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]