Arena Tabards

90 Troll Mage
I wish Blizzard would bring back the Arena Tabards so we actually have an incentive to play above 2200. :(

and they are the only Tabards that look good imo, and the TCG ones.

I would really like to see a comeback for the Arena Tabards, or add something like, when you reach 2350 you'd be able to buy a Transmog set or something instead of the Tabards, just something, give us an incentive. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Im agree, bring it back
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
+1111
Pvpers need more vanity items.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
+1111

Word.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wish Blizzard would bring back the Arena Tabards so we actually have an incentive to play above 2200. :(

and they are the only Tabards that look good imo, and the TCG ones.

I would really like to see a comeback for the Arena Tabards, or add something like, when you reach 2350 you'd be able to buy a Transmog set or something instead of the Tabards, just something, give us an incentive. :(

+1 and liked, nowadays its just 2200 or gtfo. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
+111111

I still don't understand why they removed it in the first place. Stop pampering those PVE crybabies.
Reply Quote
Community
06/12/2012 02:55Posted by Caeliusx

We agree that players who prefer PvP should have cooler things to purchase, including more options like vanity items. We are currently discussing ways in which we can better deliver on this.

The current model for itemization somewhat follows the original formula that implied PvP'ers were mostly just interested in getting direct performance enhancers. We don’t agree with that implication anymore and, with the new currency system it makes much more sense to provide additional flavor items that players will be able to spend Conquest and Honor points on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
06/12/2012 10:53Posted by Nakatoir
it makes much more sense to provide additional flavor items that players will be able to spend Conquest and Honor points on.

Not only that, the top pvpers should get tabards and mounts like before
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree, it's a good idea, and the previous tabards are the best in game imo, I'd love to see/earn some more like those! D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I agree the arena tabards do look really cool and i narrowly missed out on one myself and would really like to have one. I think its a good idea to also maybe get a cool xmog set too but you kind of get that from getting elite gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
06/12/2012 11:42Posted by Hottielolx
I agree the arena tabards do look really cool and i narrowly missed out on one myself and would really like to have one. I think its a good idea to also maybe get a cool xmog set too but you kind of get that from getting elite gear.

elite gear is sort of irrelevant at this point because you can get it from rbgs which are far easier and also full of people paying boosters, i'd say 50% of the people on my server with t2 paid the russians for it, its really obvious but blizzard don't seem to care
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/12/2012 10:53Posted by Nakatoir
We agree that players who prefer PvP should have cooler things to purchase, including more options like vanity items. We are currently discussing ways in which we can better deliver on this.

Thank god, maybe there's a point in playing for Gladiator or past 2.2 now.

Some ideas would be tabards, put the 3rd PvP set ingame and put a rating requirement and make it a transmog thing you can buy like challenge modes, mounts, more steep stone titles like RBGs have, WoTLK PvP weapons available for purchase and used for transmog, maybe some more rating achievements like 1150, 1350. Maybe some more fun achievements like winning a 1vs2 in 2s since the bracket doesn't matter anyway.

Yes transmog stuff is really cool and I don't think you know how much people love having something rare.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I think transmog stuff would work out really well. Also I always thought that rank one players should have a unique aura with a flavor text.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Would also love PvP exclusive transmog sets since there's PvE one from dungeon challenges aswell.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Gladiators = Mount and imba tabards!
Duelist = Imba Tabards!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It was and still is a really good idea to add Tabards and such items for people who are succesful in arena games.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would much rather have vanity items like transmogrification gear, mounts, titles and tabards compared to the terrible item upgrade system.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Tabards
Unique transmog (though I accept that 2.2k rated gear is acceptable instead)
Mounts that aren't horrible and just old models with 'armour'
Reply Quote
Community
06/12/2012 11:57Posted by Hïldegard
I think transmog stuff would work out really well. Also I always thought that rank one players should have a unique aura with a flavor text.
A unique aura, while cool, would just be on top of an already quite noticeable mount and title. I think it would be cooler to get gear sets that you can use for transmogrification or just nice little vanity items. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]